DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Administrator

I guess. It's just so hard to be suprised by anything now because there's spoilers every where and it's hard to avoid them. I didn't want to know what Alice's secret was about untiI saw it on screen, but I guess I know it now. :(

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But Toups, I think that has less to do with spoilers and more to do with how predictable MarDar's writing has been. Look back a few pages, I posited that the papers Stefano gave Kate were about Countess W before it aired...I didn't have a spoiler for that, I simply expected it. That's a big problem with MarDar's writing, it's easy to guess where they're going.

• Members

I don't care much about her story with Chad but I think less time on screen and more focus on her being a supportive friend has gone a long long way. Molly is a decent actress the show has terribly misused for a long time.I kind of wish they'd play to what appears to be her natural strengths as more of an offbeat character than anything else they've done.

• Members
IA. She is workin well as a supporting character with the comedy stuff. I thought she was great handling the bimbettes today and she does have a natural charm and appeal to her

IA. I wonder what this will do to EJ's character now that they've severed his tie to Stefano and the Dimera family. They have absolutely no vision of the reprecussions of their actions. I wonder how the next writers will handle this and EJ bc Im not sure how he will be able to last as a drifter with no family to call his own. I cringe at the thought of him being turned into John's son or a long lost Horton. I guess they could make him Ian's son, but whats the point of that?

• Administrator

EJ not being Stefan's son is a big mistake. Disappointed in this. I hope it's not true and this twist is just part of the story.

So people think Hope is EJ's biological mother because Alice helped Susan?

Yeah, but you didn't say that the papers took away CW from Kate and that Sami would become the CEO.

• Members

True and that detail is what made the story pop...but pop is not what's going to improve things with this show. MarDar haven't made any big 180s or surprises...their writing is flat. Ultimately, it doesn't matter, now that Tomlin and Whitesell are back.

• Members

she's not sleeping with him now. I can see EJ being Lucas twin but with different fathers; Ian being his father and Bill being Lucas'

IA. I think Kate having slept with EJ once is relatively minor compared to the revelation that John and Stefano are brothers which is NEVER acknowledged on the show. If they are ignoring that ever happened, I can see them never bringing up Kate with EJ

• Members

For once, I am grateful that DAYS doesn't acknowledge John and Stefano's latest connection, because it's ridiculously convoluted. If I have said it once, I have said it a hundred times: John is Stefano's son, not brother or anything else; and any other theories as to why the two are constantly involved in each other's lives is just a smokescreen.

Archived