DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The whole Kate things seems a little out of left field. Stefano owns CW, she gave him H&H..she was supposed to be smarter than this and a force to be reckoned with but she is left with nothing. Does she even have a pre-nup? I guess now she runs to Ian to do her battles for her, or perhaps she will try going to Victor first.

• Members

I'm surprised Stefano hasn't waved the Chloe-poisoning dirt he has on Kate in her face.

I had to rewatch Monday's scenes involving Kate and Stefano. Kate seemed to know this was her last supper. She knew Stefano knew the whole way through that meal. And yet she couldn't quite believe that this was how it would end, she somehow hoped that their love for each other would get them past this. LK and JM played it perfectly. Kate was so violently angry at the end that I hope she seeks revenge on him instead of doing the usual soap thing where women just stand there suffering just to show how sorry they are.

It's a good story so far. I'm invested.

• Members

Sami and Kate have a long history of hatred with moments of understanding. When Kate brought Sami on she clearly had an ulterior motive, as was shown between a conversation with Stefano after hiring her. Sami likely knew this, because she knows kate, and when the opportunity of bringing her down and working for madison presented itself, Sami took it. She got found out and Kate took her down, slowly and painfully and in a humiliating way - deservingly so, absolutely.

And Sami getting CW was not some plot in her going after Kate. Stefano offered it to her to hurt, punish and humiliate Kate, and it worked. What is she supposed to do? Say no, Kate doesnt deserve this? She does. Absolutely.

• Members

I think what makes the story a little jarring is that Sami was supposed to lose everything, be destroyed for her actions, etc. That hasn't really happened. I'm not too sorry about that, as I prefer Sami in this mode to the crying, but it's jarring.

• Members

I think that was Kate's intentions for Sami, but because of Kate's unwise move, Stefano made sure that didnt happen to Sami and would instead happen to Kate.

I am sure it will not last and Kate will be up on her feet, fighting Sami for it, and I will love it.

I just hate that the writers dropped whatever Kate had planned for Sami when she hired her, but they ignore a lot of stuff they set up.

• Members

I don't get Days. It's obvious that the dynamics between the women is far more interesting than the perils of EJ, Nicole, Sami, and Rafe and the endless baby drama and super couples. And I think I'm going to miss Kate and Stefano.this reminded me of why I liked the dynamic between them.

• Members

The central focus of the show should be that between the women, because the men are really just there to be there. Sami/Marlena, Sami/Kate, Sami/Nicole, Marlena/Kate, Madison/Sami, Madison/Kate, carrie/Mar, Carri/Sami, etc are the best scenes usually, IMHO.

• Members
Kate was using Sami to bring Mad World down. She was always clear about that. She even told Sami it wasnt her great worth ethic and skills that she hired her. Its not like she was being phony and fake about it. Sami knew the deal. Kate did grow to respect and value her as a strong member of her team though and seemed genuinely upset when she found out Sami was playing her bc she felt betrayed bc she gave her a great oppurtunity and basically spit in her face (or rather behind her back)

No I wouldnt expect Sami to say no but kicking Kate while she is down, rubbing it in her face and being downright cruel about was over the top and unnecesary. She could have been a bit more tactful about it but she came across petty and spiteful. All that talk about regretting turning her back on Kate and wanting to make things right with her was all bull bc she had the chance to right here but she showed she doesnt give a damn about what she had done and she doesnt give a damn about Kate

• Members

I don't mind Sami going after Kate because it's being written in character. This is exactly what the Real Samantha Brady would do. The Sami of the past few years would not have done this, and quite frankly that Sami needs to stay far away.

I wouldn't count Kate out. She'll find a way to get even with Sami.

• Members

after what Sami has done to her, she will have every reason to and I hope she makes Sami suffer. Kate should say screw EJ and move forward with trying to have Sami prosecuted. I guess Sami forgot that the only reason Kate backed down is bc EJ talked her out of it. There's nothing to stop Kate from pressing charges against her now

ETA: Kate's style today is divine!

20t1a85.jpg

Archived