DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Members

Kate Roberts Dimera.

I absolutely agree. Kate can do vile things, yet she can still be rooted for and she has yet to veer into cartoon territory, unlike poor Stefano. Kate always has a motivation for what she's doing, in her heart she thinks it's the right thing to do.

Kate didn't frame Sami for Franco's murder because she didn't want her with Lucas/Austin...it was because she needed to protect Lucas. And lest we forget that it was Kate who told Sami about EJ's plans to abduct their children.

Kate has moments where she's black, a wicked villain and she has moments where she's white, like hanging with her grandchildren...put those moments together and she's grey.

I can't argue with that, Lauren Koslow is a very underrated actress, she's taken Kate places nobody else could take her, she can be parachuted into any story and she instantly improves it. She never seems out of place. She just works.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im glad Stefano told Kate he knew today as I was disliking him early in the episode. I thought it would be a slow torture with him tormenting her while she was oblivious. Glad they didnt drag this out

I love that Billie pointed out to Daniel that she interacting with him is weird bc he was with her daughter and mother. If that wasnt the case, I might be able to like them as she has made him likeable

LOVED her scene with EJ. Did not expect to see her fess up to what she was doing and offering to work with him. I hope he takes her up on her offer

• Members

I think that's from the 2009 story when Stephanie was kidnapped by Owen (the Kiriakis gardener/DiMera informant). EJ hired him to kidnap her. It was during the DiMera/Kiriakis feud so EJ targeted Steph because it would directly hurt Philip. Owen became obsessed with Stephanie while he kidnapped her. I actually thought it was a pretty good story, Shelley Hennig did a great job. Wes Ramsey who played Owen was good as well. He originally auditioned for the role of Rafe.

• Members

I actually really miss the opening credits from 2004, the special ones made for the Salem Serial Killer storyline. They were kinda grand, operatic and fun. But of course nothing on the show is grand and operatic anymore...

• Members

OMG. Kate flipping that table and doing the Primal Scream = DIVA. Loves it! I so want her to go on a blaze of destruction now! And I want to steal that screenshot of her doing the Teresa Giudice.

Some good episodes the past few days. I can do without Billie and McHairychest, but loved her scenes with EJ in the DiMera mansion. Not romantically but as a spy. Billie works in that context. She works as a ray of sunshine.

Lexie telling EJ about her tumor. :(

Archived