DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Members

The best part of today were scenes with the DiMeras. Stefano looked at Bo like he was thinking "sit down, you can't do a thing." Obviously, Stefano is not very scared of the Brady-Black Bunch.

Lexie's new brother looks like Senator John Kerry.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love how they had her walking out of the Spa in the preview clip for tomorrow. I guess she... still works there? It must be off screen where her fabulous modeling career with Abby happened, judging from the fact that Gabbi was able to look up message board comments about them.

• Members

I was LMAO when I saw Melanie, Chad, Bratz, Cameron and those extras (trying so hard not to bust out laughing or look into the camera as it panned) watching a movie in the middle of the TOWN SQUARE laugh.pngrolleyes.gif It's a movie theatre now too!

Cameron is a wooden BORE and this "romantic" story w/Abby is so typical and has more cliches going on than I can count! Abby choking on her popcorn & Cam saving her rolleyes.gif

• Members

Stefano always disowns his children.

I just watched Monday's episode and thought it was really good. The Sami/Kate confrontation was great tv. Sami needs to be written more like this and not this Marlena clone who is a damsel in distress. Alison Sweeney plays the bitchy role much better.

I've always been a Deb Adair fan, but Lauren has impressed me so much the last couple of years. I can't wait to see what kind of revenge she has planned for Sami.

The Lexie/Abe/EJ scenes were heartbreaking. MarDar's doing a really good job with this. I wonder if they'll show Theo's reaction when Lexie tells him she's dying. I'll be a blubbering mess.

Meh to Bope/Jarlena. I find Hope, Bo, & Marlena so much more interesting when they're not saddled in their super coupling. John can drop dead for all I care. I've been so over him for years.

• Members

Thats not the issue. Usually said child does something to earn Stefano's disdain. The confusion is that this came out of nowhere and as of now there doesnt seem to be a reason why Stefano has turned on him as they were getting along fine and on the same side

• Members

Then EJ would be his nephew. Same as Andre...lol. Stefano loved him. In all seriousness though, I dont see how even that would make Stefano instantly turn on and hate him. If anything, it would be a sweet way to hurt John bc he has his son loving and trusting him. His son has been raised as a Dimera, not a Black and has been molded into his image.It would kill Stefano to lets say find out that after all these years Brady was his kid and has been raised by John. Id figure he'd want to keep EJ close to him and if the truth ever came out, use it to torment John with. What does that mean for the grandkids now; Stefano wont want anything to do with them?

• Members

LoL True, but anything related to John is dead to Stefano, family or not.

It still boggles the mind that the show tries to forget the fact that John and Stefano are brothers. There's so much potential there.

• Members
People have been speculating on that since last year when we saw that mysterious baby picture, Alice having a Dimera secret and the reveal that John and Hope are married. When I heard all that I thought they'd make him John and Hope's kid. It didn't quite make sense for EJ to need Alice's help when he was a baby unless he was a Horton, but then again a lot of this story makes no sense. If they do in fact make him John's kid, it would be a lot less messy to just keep him Susan's

Archived