DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YUP!

M&D may have a few decent things, but in general its just flat, boring and predictable. I have to force myself to watch my lifelong favorite show, its that boring.

Yup.

If EJ is John & Hopes, wouldnt that make him and Sami related? because John is a Brady?

• Members

Well, as it has been stated they kind of ignore the John is Stefano's brother and the son of Colleen Brady, therefor making him Shawn Sr's brothers, therefor making him Roman's uncle, and Sami's great uncle. So if EJ is his son im not sure what the laws/morality/thoughts/blood ties/anything is between a girl and her great cousin or if there is such a thing, or if thats what it is.

• Members

See I didnt even realize that till you just mentioned iteven though I know Bo and Philip share the same father and he and Billie share the same mother. I really have to think about things to get the connections quite together. There are too many people connected to each other. It makes things messy, especially when said connections are barely mentioned on the show

• Members

But things like that do not matter. The only it should mater is if Philip was on the canvas and Bo & Billie started dating, and even then he and Bo are not close, let alone like brothers. Phlip is like his sons friend, its odd. I wish they would Bo up more with the Kriakis'.

• Members

You're right! I hadn't realized that. So if I remember right, Colleen Brady is Shawn (sr) Brady's sister, and Sami's great aunt. So then Sami and EJ would be second cousins. Wow I hope that is not the official secret, because I really do not like when they suddenly make characters incestuous. It was awkward enough when the Santo/Colleen thing came out that Shawn and Belle somehow just barely escaped being related by Victor being Bo's dad instead of Shawn, Sr., but this would be second cousins with two children together. Just lovely. I hope that this rumor isn't true, or they have some way of getting around it (undo-ing the John parentage). Well no wonder Sami and EJ resembled Santo and Colleen so closely ;)

• Members

Can the show please ditch Ian rolleyes.gif What a boring outcome having him take Kate under his wing and join his company. I'm soo looking forward to the drama's with Ian/Madison/Kate rolleyes.gif And how pathetic if they make him Lucas's father. Really, he taught Lucas how to ski when he was a little boy rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif PLEASE with that, MarDar. Gosh, quite a few paternity changes under their belt w/this show already.

LOVED Sami Brady this past week!

• Members

I wonder how many DNA switches they can squeeze in by the time they leave.

Lexie dies and Abe learns Theo is Tek's kid

Lexie wasnt Stefano's either. Victor is her father

Maggie's eggs were used for more than one kid. Nicole is her child as well

Archived