GH: Discussion for the Month of April

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, we will have to agree to disagree on that because Jake Dies! was a joke from the word Go and there's no way that that mess of a storyline (which, I'll repeat again, was a bootleg version of the BJ/Maxie story) was ever meant to be taken seriously. I'm not going to pretend that Konnie is the first example of a storyline being written for shits and giggles.

• Members

Definitely. I loved, loved, loved Bobbie as a bitch. Her early days as the conniving nurse scheming to break up Laura and Scotty are the best. I really loved her bitchy ways. Now don't get me wrong, I like Bobbie as the mellow, advice giving matriarch type, too. But I wish they'd left some of her flare intact.

And that is a great clip. Always loved it.

• Members

I don't mean to gush and I've never been too familiar with Robin Mattson's work, but she's been fantastic so far. It's sad that true to form they'll probably take her too far and ruin it, but she could serve as an interesting presence over the long term if they kept her scheming and slightly creepy, without doing anything that should send her to jail. She's suddenly made me take notice of Steve and Olivia and it baffles me how Robin Mattson remained unemployed so long. I loved her last return, but this is really making me want to look into her past work and see what everyone has been talking about.

It's criminal so many years went by and nobody hired her.

• Members
I can't even remember her name. The character was forgettable and was written as a lackey for the warden. All she did was spy and bully Hope. The only thing significant about her was that she was played by a daytime vet. Other than that she could have been portrayed by any starving actor looking for a job bc they weren't looking for much with the part. I'd love it of RM was brought in as a more viable character but she never was with that

Archived