DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is how I feel about Will & Sonny (and felt the same way about Luke/Noah) - Just So Boring. I just don't see FS and CM bringing the fire and heat that VH and ESS, and to a lesser degree OLTL's BC and SE brought. CM and FS are nice looking kids, but ultimately that's my problem with them, they are kids. Their chemistry is cutesy-nice, but it's nothing to make me want to watch this pairing.

• Members

I think the reason both pairings are boring to you is because both guys in them are too nicey ...nice. Days is trying to make Will have some edge but instead it is coming off as laughable. Luke and Reid were total opposites...thats why it worked. Reid was Reid and he didnt care what anyone thought. All that got to Luke....it was a love/hate with him...but at the same time he wanted to change Reid. Reid was into Luke but didnt show it and wasnt going to give Luke the satifaction that he was into him. Thats why their story worked. Even when they finally decided to date...etc..etc.....Reid was still Reid but his heart had lighten up some because of Luke. Reid and Luke had tension...there was none of that with Luke and Noah....only time they did was when Noah was trying to come out. Will and Sonny havent had any moments like that.....instead of making Will so edgy/evil they should have made him not like Sonny at the beginning because he was gay and it represented what he was and he wasnt ready to admit it to himself. The only time we saw that was when Will shafted Sonny and his friends....but Will should have treated Sonny like dirt and then have Will fall for Sonny with Sonny being so mad at him that he rejected him...and the story goes from there...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

http://www.soapopera...hires-new-actor

Brant Daugherty, who plays Noel on ABC Family's PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, has nabbed a role on DAYS in a storyline with Will and Sonny. "Shooting an awesome guest star arc on Days of our Lives starting today! I'm excited to see what their process is like. Should be fun!" he tweeted @brantdaugherty, later adding, "Mad respect to the soap stars that do this every day. This schedule is insane!"

577719_3800403777653_1504065611_4124070_1553747678_n.jpg

Archived