DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmmm...inquiring minds want to know......pitcher or catcher......i say catcher......ha.......its interesting how they say Will's secret...most of salem knew already....I am sure more will say they knew or suspected.

• Members

who knows? We haven't been shown Will doing anything really terrible, yet. I think he's gonna somehow get saddled with Gabi and perhaps she's gonna fake a pregnancy and Will is gonna help her steal Nicole's bebe...? There's a LOT of ground for Will to retread his mom's old SL's and I don't think Days is done w/ that yet. Sadly.

• Members

Tar and feather me, if you must, but now I question Will regarding Sonny as his true love so soon after coming out of the closet (and yes, I am aware of the irony and bias in my saying it). Will finds "the one" this soon might seem a tad unrealistic.

Well. At least she'd have a purpose on this show. I was starting to think the girl was less useful than the artificial turf in the Town Square.

• Members

Transcript for 4/10/12 From New Salem

Coffeehouse - Part 1: When Sonny hears the door open he calls out 'Sorry, we're closed.' He sees it's Will. If he's here to cash in on that free coffee card he wrestled out of him, he's not having it. Will was passing by and noticed most of the lights were on. Do you need any help cleaning up or ... Sonny says sure. You can clean off the tabletops for me. Will starts to work. Sonny - What's up? Will - Oh nothing much; just ran some errands this morning ... tried to sleep through my calculus, came out to my Grandma, went to the gym ... Sonny - Wait, what did you say? Will - Went to the gym. Sonny - No, before that. Will - I came out to ... I told my grandmother that I'm gay. I guess I'm telling you now not that it's a big deal ... Sonny - Are you kidding me! This is a major deal! This is huge. (They're both smiling). Sonny has the cups out - How do you like it? Will - Just straight old cup of joe for me. Sonny - Straight, huh? Won't be long before you're ordering mocha latte macchiatos like the rest of us with a peppermint stick. Will - No, never. Sonny - That's the spirit. Stick to your guns. Congratulations man. It takes a lot of courage to come out. Will - Thank you. It sure as hell wasn't easy. I don't know if you noticed but I was pretty nervous about telling you. Sonny - Why? Will - I thought you would have been sick and tired of me ... how long it took for me to get my act together. Sonny - It takes what it takes. I'm just glad that you figured it out. There's nothing tougher than trying to pretend to be something you're not. Will - That's for sure. Sonny - How did Marlena take it? What did she say? Will - Great. I mean she knew - so supportive. Sonny - Such a cool lady. Will smiles - Yeah. Speaking of knowing ... I'm just curious how long did you ... Sonny - Did I know? Have you ever heard of a thing called gaydar? Will has. Sonny - It's hardly ever off. Will - Was I that obvious? Sonny - You weren't that obvious but you kind of sealed the deal when I caught you in a liplock with my buddy. Will pretends to be surprised - That was gay? Sonny laughs - Yes, that's gay. I don't mean to embarrass you. I would have called you on it but I didn't want you to run the other way. Will - Good call because I probably would have. Now that I'm not running I was hoping to get your advice on my next move which I think is pretty important.

Coffeehouse - Part 2: Sonny - Expert on all things gay at your service. They laugh. Will - Seriously though, I'm thinking about telling my Dad. Sonny - And? Will - And I have reservations because it's not going to be the same thing as with you and Grandma Marlena 'cause he has no clue that I'm gay. Sonny - Are you sure though 'cause he was kind of looking at us funny when we were goofing around the other morning. Will - I know; he talked to me about that but he has no idea ... he doesn't suspect. He warned me about how I was acting ... he said other people might get the wrong impression. Sonny - Because everyone knows I'm the resident homo. More laughter. Will - It's not like that but seriously he likes you. I just think it's going to come as such a shock to him and I don't want to let him down. Sonny - Who says you're going to be letting him down? Will - You know what I mean though. He's always assumed that I was straight and assumed that I was going to get married to a woman and have a family. Sonny - My parents were thinking along the same lines as that; it's just what parents do. Will - That's true. How did you break it to them? Sonny - Really man you just ... I just took a deep breath and dove right in. You just have to get it out to them the best way that you can and just help them understand that you're still the son they've always loved and that this is what makes you happy. Will - Yeah but the marriage and the settling down part ... Sonny - You can still have that; you know that. It might not be the Christmas photo your dad had in mind but who's to say you're not going to find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with; someone that you love and they love you back. Will - I can't even picture that. Sonny - I'm not sure I can picture it either but it happens, trust me. So are you going to tell your mom at the same time? Will - No. Absolutely not! There's no way she's going to know this about me.

Coffeehouse - Part 3: I'm not even talking to my mom right now and even if I was there's no way I'd let her know something this personal about me. Sonny - You're still angry about EJ? Will - Yeah but that's not why I'm not going to tell her. I'm not going to tell her because she's going to make everything about herself. She's the most selfish and self-centered person in the world. Sonny - I think my ex has that title. Will - Seriously, there's only so many times I can forgive her before I start to lose respect for her entirely. Sonny - Okay. Will - Okay? Sonny - Okay. Will - You think I'm wrong obviously. You think I should tell her. Sonny - It sounds like you're holding out for all the wrong reasons. You're using this as a weapon; a surefire way to hurt your mom. And you know she's going to find out probably from your Dad. She's going to be devastated that she didn't hear it from you. Will - Good! Sonny - This is such a positive move you're making; don't you want to keep it that way? Will - She doesn't deserve to know. Sonny - She does deserve to know. Look, she's your mom. Don't hold this against her. Do the right thing and let her know who you are; not for her sake but for yours.

Coffeehouse - Part 4: Will thanks Sonny for the input. Sonny - So you might talk to your mom? Will - I'll think about it. Sonny - That's all I can ask. I hope I didn't overstep. Will - No, I asked for your advice so I deserve it. Sonny - Well that will teach you. Will - Seriously though I'm sure I'm going to ask you more questions like how to be comfortable being gay in Salem. Sonny - Any time day or night. Will - Thank you. I wouldn't have gotten this far without you. Sonny - Don't sell yourself short. Will - I'm dead serious. I watched you and not in a creepy way; I watched you interact with people, strangers, family, gay people, straight people; it doesn't matter to you because you're the same person with everybody. And you're so easy going and natural. I admire that so much. I want to be real. I want to be like you. Sonny - I am pretty cool. They both chuckle. I'm serious - I'm so happy for you. You're a great guy. Everything's going to be okay. Come over here. They hug - it's pretty intense. Will pulls back - I guess I should go then and let you close up unless you need more help. Sonny is fine. Just keep me in the loop when you decide to tell your parents. Will - Totally. He leaves but turns back to look at Sonny before going out the door.

Archived