DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Members

It was alluded to months ago that EJ knew, then he revealed he knew will shot him a few years ago, but it was left rather open ended if he did or didnt.

They asked this at the panel and Ali & Chandler seemed to imply that EJ knows, but im not sure.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Days Cafe says (via Twitter) (April 5):

- Marlena finds Will and he repeats he is gay

- They hug and are happy

- Will and Marlena have dessert and coffee

- He smiles: he is gay, homosexual ... mood is light

- Will knows a couple of his plans and dreams will now change

- Will tells Marlena that he is not ready to be overly public but he can talk to Sonny, which is nice

- Marlena asks Will when he will tell his parents

- Will's hesitant to tell Sami and Lucas he is gay ...

• Members

More Will/Marlena from Tomorrow

HTS - Part 1: Marlena is glad she found Will. I'd like to talk to you about that last thing you said. Will - I don't think so. Marlena - Why don't you just look at me for a second. She finally bends her head so she's eye level with him - You don't have to talk. Not if you don't want to but I can't believe that you want to handle this all by yourself. I can't believe you don't want someone to help you; to share your life with. Will - I do. I'm tired of fighting what I know is true. Marlena - Good for you. Will - I'm gay. I said it and this time I ... no fakesies ... I'm not going to take it back. I'm gay. Marlena has her arm around Will as they stroll through the square. You told me you were gay and the sky didn't fall down. You told me you were gay and I still love you with all my heart. They hug. Will - Thank you. They laugh. Will - Listen I'm so sorry. I was ... I lost my temper with you earlier and I've been so difficult and I'm fully aware of how supportive and patient you've been with me. And I want you to know how much that means to me and how much I love you. Marlena - I do know that and you must never worry about apologising to me. I'm just so glad you were finally able to admit your true feelings. Will - I know. You must think I'm pretty lame because I couldn't admit something that was so obvious to you, so obvious to pretty much everybody. Marlena - No. I think you're one of the bravest men I've ever known and I'm exquisitely proud of you.

HTS - Part 2: Will and Marlena are now sharing a piece of cake. Will - I can't believe I said those two words. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. Marlena - I think that's 4 words but how do you feel now that you said it. Will - Hungry! Marlena laughs. Will - Relieved. It's like ... I can't believe saying those 2 words makes such a big difference you know but it does. Marlena - I'm so glad to hear you say that. Will - Sonny told me and it's true, it's like this huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Marlena - It is so good for me to see you finally feeling at ease with yourself. Will - I wouldn't go so far as to say at ease. Marlena - Are you having some doubts? Will - No. I'm definitely gay but I'm just worried about what that means. I'm worried about my future a little bit. Marlena - Well sure, it's natural to be worried about your future no matter what. Will - I know you said it will work itself out but I feel like I just gave up a couple of my hopes, a couple of my dreams, several of my plans. It's just like - now what?

HTS - Part 3: They're back to strolling through the square. Marlena - You took a very big step today. I think we can save the decisions for the rest of your life until tomorrow. Will - Yeah. I know it's going to take a lot of time to figure things out. Marlena - Remember that being gay does not mean you have to give up on your dreams. Will - I know. Marlena - They may just take a little different shape then what you were expecting, that's all. We all have that happen to ourselves. Will - Yeah. Marlena - I'm curious. What got you to this today? Did you find somebody that impressed you? Will - No. Let's not rush things. Marlena - Okay. Will - I'm not ready to date guys yet. I don't think I'm ready to be that open yet. Marlena - Is there anybody else you feel you could talk to. Will - Sonny of course but he'll be okay because I think he already knows. If he has a brain cell in his head he'll know. Marlena chuckles. He'll be a very good friend for you; somebody you can talk to. Will - Yeah. I've talked to him a lot already. I just don't want to turn him into like my gay life coach or anything. They laugh. Marlena - What about your other friends? Will - Well the ladies will be crushed of course - no, I think they'll be okay except I'm a little worried about Gabi because I think she might feel betrayed. I think she'll think that I purposedly led her on and wasted her time. Marlena - Wow. Knowing Gabi I think she'll understand that you were confused; that you never meant to mislead her. Will - I hope so. Marlena - What about your parents? Have you thought about telling Sami and Lucas? He shakes his head no. I don't think I should come out to either of my parents. Marlena - They may surprise you. Will - Mom's not going to surprise me. She always makes everything a production starring herself, written by herself, produced by herself. Marlena laughs. Yeah, alrightee. What about your dad? Will - I don't know. After our conversation earlier I learned that he has no idea. He's not going to be thrilled. Marlena - Don't sell him short. Will - I don't want to. I mean it's just that he didn't like Sonny and me messing around because he was afraid of what other people were going to think about me. Marlena - Honey, no matter what you decide please remember your parents love you so much, almost as much as I do. Will - I know. Thank you. I never could have gotten this far without you. Marlena - I'm not sure that's true. You are such a strong, young man. I'm so proud of you. Your road may be a little bumpy, it won't be easy all the time but you are going to be happy and no one deserves it more than you do.

• Members

Well, he didn't actually "get" the job, not in the sense that he applied for it. He was blackmailed into it, and subsequently found that he liked the collateral benefits, which included - but wasn't limited to - pissing Sami off. I have no issue with them focusing on his life outside of his sexuality. He's needs to be a three dimensional character. That's what I really loved about ATWT's Reid Oliver and OLTL's Kyle Lewis.

Archived