DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're right, but when the entire story is about how Will doesn't want to be gay and keeps insisting to himself he's not gay, then having everyone throwing pride parades for him is kind of jarring. It just feels like the show is stalling the story because they have no real plans for the character beyond replaying the same scenes with Marlena, EJ, and Sami a few hundred times.

• Members

I'm still sticking to my original statement. It's not all a bed full of roses coming out. And what story has there been true conflict of parents not accepting their child is gay?? Maybe Bianca?? Not Luke...that whole Damian stuff was a mess.........so I dont see it as played out. I agree with CarlD's statement. They dont know what the hell they are doing with Will's story. So they are just repeating the same drivel.

• Members

New Spoilers From Days Cafe

Friday March 23rd Will & Sonny Enjoy Each Others Company-----they do each others hair??

Week Of March 26th Will discusses To be gay or not to be gay with Marlena And he IS...yay handsome I knew you were gay.....wait till I tell John so we can throw a big gay party for you Will..........Knock at Marlena's.....and your other grandma is going to set you up with a date....its my version of The Gay Bachelor.........Marlena starts to orgasm........lol

• Members

EVERY gay story has been about that except Sonny. Luke with Damien and Lily, Noah and his father, Bianca and Erica, Simone and T/Aunt Irma, Lucas and Bobbie, and Billy from OLTL and that teacher from AMC wasnt all that rosey.

The Sonny story was a breath of fresh air, until T came along and they turned Sonny into the Pillsbury Doughboy (don't ask ha).

Maybe Hollyoaks spoiled me with Brendan and Ste, it was refreshing to have a coming out not revolve around those who are against it and revolve around the characters themselves dealing with it. There story wasn't perfect, the whole abuse aspect wasn't pretty, but it was a hell of alot more interesting than "so and so doesn't accept me".

What I'm basically saying is, I'd rather them focus on Will's life and not so much the bog standard "So and so doesn't accept me" retread. It's so much more interesting watching characters who happen to be gay in stories outside of them being gay, if you know what I mean. But then again asking this from American soaps seems to be too much.

• Members

Days cafe now reports that Sami Tells lucas she wants him. Couple that with Tv Guide Interview BD did where he sppilled Lumi sex, reuniting & Him telling Will then Will coming out to him. I say were about to round home on Will saying Im Gay

• Members

That would be great, if the show didn't try to play it both ways. The writing is in "just because" mode, as the character development, whatever there was in the first place, stalls to the same dialogue and odd facial expressions with the same two or three people.

• Members

From a friend who saw Fridays show already some highlights

- Will would have made it to the opening but his car battery died.

- Sonny shows him a 'free coffee for life' card - this is for exclusive, loyal customers only. Sonny waves it in front of his face and then pulls it away - I don't know if you deserve it now. Will will take it - he tries to take it away from Sonny who is holding it behind his back. The mock fight stops and they stare at each other (Will kind of has his arm around Sonny) just as Lucas walks in.

- Sonny then holds out the card - If you want it that badly you can have it. I'm working, I shouldn't be messing around.

- Lucas - I just need you to know that there are some people out there who jump to the wrong conclusions. I know you're straight but there was something about the way Sonny was looking at you.

• Members

From soap Opera Fan Week Of 3/26

Kate upsets Will by telling him that he has always set off her gaydar. He runs straight to Marlena. After some gentle prodding, he admits that he thinks he is gay after all. He doesn’t want to say any more about it. Across town, Kate discovers that Stefano has been spying on Marlena and assumes he might still have feelings for her. However, when she runs into Marlena, they just talk about Will.

From their Rumorville

* Will finally admits he's gay for real. (No date was given for this scene)

Archived