DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Will was too busy visiting his boyfriend EJ to even care about Sonny's opening. The whole car battery excuse is so stupid.

Will already told Grandma Marlena he kissed a guy..is he gay..or he is gay stuff.....I guess we have to show the scene so Marlena can have her smiling orgasm again....lol...and why is he running from Kate?...Just stupid...

• Members

I feel Sonny was game & even though it surprised at the outgoingness of Will, Im sure Sonny would be down too But then Lucas had to come in. at the end of their talk when he went to get coffee, Will was probably thinking I coulda been spending all this time feelin up Sonny but instead we got inturrupted and I had to Listen to my Dad talk about things he has no clue about. Now where did Sonny go.

• Members

Just saw the first scene with Will trying to grab the ticket away from Sonny and his other hand on Sonny's waist...and just wow...the chemistry is off the charts. Too bad the writing sucks......Sonny had that look like oh....what am I doing ....he cant handle being gay and he is coming on to me look...lol....love both of their smiles...they need to do a Crest commercial...lol

• Members

I hope we get more Will and Sonny flirting but this story needs something to spark it up....I wish the writers were to watch Dangerous Relationships on Telemundo....the gay story is far from perfect not even close....but at least there will be some drama with one side of parents against their son being gay and dating guys......Right now Days doesnt have anything like that going on. A triangle for Days could be Will/EJ/Sonny.....with Will being more devoted to EJ and thus leaving Sonny out and Sonny dropping Will...and Will being conflicted between the two......but I doubt the writers would do that justice.

• Members

Days aint gonna do that with EJ. I think the most resisitence we will get is Sami making it all about herself & caroline for religious reasons. But I dont think they will be homophobic.

I could see T return or some recuring characters having issues.Maybe Ian would be good there as someone who doesnt like Gays but Sonny has to put up with him as an investor

• Members

I'm not saying EJ being Will's sugar daddy...cause you know Days would never go there....I am talking about Will and Sonny dating and EJ taking up their time because Will refuses to stop working for EJ but that would also suck as I write this cause there is no reason for Will to be working for EJ now.....but I have a feeling that will be the conflict between Will and Sonny...just watch....lol....

Archived