DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lucas sees Will & Sonny at the coffee house laughing & flirty ( My profile pic). Not knowing that his son is gay, Lucas cautions Will he may not want to give Sonny the wrong idea. Later when talking to Kate, Will is shocked to learn that Kate has always knew Will is gay.

• Members

Wouldn't it have been nice if Kate and Will had had...any scenes before this?

This reminds me of when Emma was in Will's story just long enough to say it was fine with her, then pushed back out again.

They have taken most of the complexity out of any of Will's relationships with his family, aside from his shrieking at Sami.

• Members

Exactly. This story is being told the same way the Luke's story was. We havent had any Kate/Will scenes yet she knows he is gay. I would have been great to include her in the whole Will story since Sami cant stand either her mother or Kate.

• Members

Would of have been nice if Kate and Will actually shared some scenes these past few months and built up to this, although I do vaguly remember this scene from a a year or two ago, might of been not too long after Chandler took over the role anyways, I remember Kate asked Will about if he was dating or interested in anyone and she never used the word girl or girlfriend when talking to him and her facial expressions to Will's answers, I remember thinking "If I didn't know any better, I'd swear Kate thinks Will's gay". Was probably unintentional and nothing ever came from it.

• Members

Everyone knows and they're very proud. Stefano was going to talk to Will about the years he dressed in drag, but Kate told him it wasn't the same thing. Stefano instead tells Will about his 535th child via artificial insemination, a young man named Kurt, who lives in Lima, Ohio. Stefano is very, very proud.

Archived