DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mind Kate already knowing, mean come on...are we supposed to believe no one in his life knew before he let on?

More times than not, the people around you know before you know or at least acknowledge it. I know it's more soapy and delicious to have her find out when everyone else does, but it's also realistic the other way aswell.

And if anyone would know, it's Kate.

• Members

Just thought of something what if Ian is using Common Grounds to do illegal activity & when Ian is killed, Evidence points to Sonny as the killer and Will plays a big part in proving Sonny's innocence

• Members

Marlena to Kate: I'm throwing Will's out of the closet party! You understand me Kate!

Kate to Marlena: As long as I get an invite.

Marlena to Kate: Of course you will! I am going to invite everyone from Salem to the party!

Kate to Marlena: Well can I at least throw Will's bachelor party?

Marlena to Kate: Dont you get it Kate! This is my one and only gay grandson and I am in charge of everything!

Kate to Marlena: Well at least I can be in charge of giving Will some fashion advice. He needs to dress the part.

Marlena: There you go Kate....you can be in charge of that!

• Members

From soaps.com

Mon 3/26/12

Kate tells Will she has always known he's gay but wont out him. She goes onto to say she wants to set up him up on dates. Will bolts. He goes to Marlena & they talk. He tells her he thinks he's gay

Tues 3/27/12

Marlena & Kate talk Will's issues and issue warnings to one another

Wed 3/28/12

Will decides he is not gay

Fri 3/30/12

Autumn wants Lucas to return but Sami doesn't want him to leave her.

From BD (Lucas) TV Guide Interview in Late February

TV Guide Magazine: Let's get back to the future. How will Lucas react to the news his son, Will [Chandler Massey], is gay?

Dattilo: He's in shock when he sees Will flirting with another guy, but I'm really proud of the way the writers are handling this. They stayed true to Lucas' past, so he's still a very loving and accepting guy. He's really there for Will, though he's worried his son will be heckled. He's worried about hate crimes and would do anything to protect him. [Laughs] The last thing Lucas needs is to try to kill somebody — again!

TV Guide Magazine: What about Lucas and his ex-wife Sami [Alison Sweeney]? Will they be friends or foe?

Dattilo: Lucas always seems to show up when Sami is at her most vulnerable. It doesn't take long for her to start admitting her mistakes. Like, within the first five minutes she says, "I slept with EJ again! I had a moment of weakness!" That annoys the hell out of Lucas. He'd be fine with anybodybut EJ. But he and Sami discover they still have feelings for each other. [Laughs] Oh, who am I kidding? It's all sexual tension with them. It doesn't take long before they're jumping into bed!

TV Guide Magazine: Any chance he can make this dysfunctional threesome a happy family? Or is that mission totally impossible?

Dattilo: We have some scenes where Lucas tells Will that he and Sami are getting back together and Will's not happy about it, so they're all going to talk it out. It's at that point that Lucas is feeling so vulnerable and exposed that he lashes out and says, "Well, you know what? I'm gay!" And let me tell you, that Chandler just rips up every scene. What a great actor! Before I left the show we'd worked together in only one or two scenes. When I came back I'm going, "Who the hell is this guy?" I didn't know it was the same kid!

TV Guide Magazine: Doesn't Lucas have a fiancée in Hong Kong, not to mention a job? What keeps him in Salem?

Dattilo: No more fiancée. No more job. So he agrees to work for Sami! He's going to be co-CEO at her company Countess Wilhelmina.

TV Guide Magazine: He never learns.

Dattilo: [Laughs] Never

So By both the spoiulers for the last week of March and what BD said to TV Guide in Late Feb, It sounds like Sami & Lucas get back together soon and he tells Will, who then says Im gay. So Will deciding he's not gay doesnt last that long.

• Members

But it is real life. not every gay coming out story nees to be about the people who don't accept it. In my opinion, stories that go that way are about as tired as "who's my Baby Daddy" stories. Sometimes parents really don't care, and don't have a problem with it. And I think it's about time stories start reflecting that. Lucas has been shown as a parent who will do anything for his children, so it's in tune to have him support Will. Times have changed, would it be realistic in the 90's or 80's to showcase it like this...maybe/maybe not. But in 2012 it seems perfectly reasonable, yes there is a long way to go, but still it's all within the realm of reason.

My only hope is that Sami is just as understanding. I know she'll make it all about her, but I also know Sami of ALL the people in Salem, would and should be the one who is most down with the gays laugh.png

Archived