DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They have to have him react that way to keep the story going. Any characterization is nonexistent.

I wish she'd speak to him about his bad hair and clothes, and that awful atempt at stubble. At least we can't say DAYS is catering to stereotypes about gay men and fashion.

• Members

I find it weird that Kate would tell Will she wouldnt out him. If I had a grandson and I knew he was gay that phrase wouldnt even enter my mind. I would be there for him and not even mention outing him.

Ha.....he looks fine to me....very fine...lol....I think his stubble is cute..not sure if he can grow one in real life.......but he does look better smooth like the rest of his body. Im a gay man and fashion isnt my thing...lol....I mean I like me some nice clothing but I am jeans and tshirt guy.

• Members

And as for the story.... it has been a total dud. i shouldn't have been surprised. It's Luke 2.0 without the weirdo dad's boyfriend and dad trying to send him to shock treatment...lol. The story is boring..... just put him with Sonny already. There is no suspense/intrigue in any of MarDar stories. They suck at storytelling cause they cant tell one.

• Members

I'm hoping they will give Sonny a story and personality of his own. They have made him pointless and just a PSA. I find Will to be such an unlikeable and fake character thanks to MarDar, I just don't care about his stories.

• Members

I like Will but I can see why you find him unlikeable. There is no antagonist in his story at all. What is the point in all this?? Yes, he is struggling with who he his but no one in Salem gives a damn and is waiting for him to come out so they can throw him a gay old party....that is not storytelling. Geesh...I wish life was that simple...but its not.....Sonny is pointless just as Will is.....wouldnt it have been better if both families disapproved of their homosexuality and they fought to be together.....and no it doesnt have to be like ATWT did with Damian and that wacko dad of Noah.

• Members

None of it is character based. It's mostly just stalling, stalling, because they don't know what to do next. They have no idea what to do with Daniel, Carrie, Rafe, etc. so they are ambiguous. It's the same with Will. Does he enjoy working with EJ? Is he planning something? Why won't he come out? They want us to just make up our own answers, and as long as they keep stalling, and repeating the same two or three scenes, they don't have to do any work.

It's all just fill in the blank. I saw a comment that said Will wasn't at the coffee house because that would mean he has to be around Chad and they are keeping him away since he works for EJ and Chad and EJ are brothers. Since when did DAYS give a crap about Chad being a DiMera? They are just uninterested in writing Chad/Will scenes because they just have to isolate everyone as much as they can, unless it serves a plot.

• Members

Weren't Chad and Will buddies at some point?? I remember all the avatars and siggs of them nearly naked hanging together. This was before I started watching Days. You would think Chad would be there for Will. I'd love to see Chad be all against Will being gay but oh I forgot he has gay friends in Sonny....so he isnt needed in Will's story....how about Will tell Chad he has had a crush on him since day one??

• Members

Will and Chad were close friends. They were called "Chill" and people used to ship them.

Once MarDar came in, they were heavily segregated from each other and that doesn't seem likely to change. If they'd had Will more with his friends and less of him shrieking at Sami or playing out the same scene with Marlena 40 times, the story would be better balanced.

• Members

Well we know Marlena has to get her orgasmic moment knowing her grandson is gay.....lol.....I can see her inviting his bf for din din......and having an orgasmic moment too....and then telling Will that his friend can stay over in her penthouse......if Will were with his friends there would be no drama either....its a shame this story and all others have turned into one cluster crap after another.

• Members

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: aside from the fact that DAYS has chosen the wrong characters for this particular story, a BIG problem is that viewers are, or were, rooting for "Chill" but DAYS deliberately went against it at their own peril.

Archived