DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

-When it said drops everything I thought it meant his clothing....lol. It looks like Chandler would rather be eating his salad from Subway instead of being in that bus...lol. I bet he does look younger in person. On screen he already looks young. LOL at his scruff comment....he still looks so twinkish even with the scruff..lol

• Members

Week of Feb 27th

The week begins with Sami interrupting Will talking to Marlena about him possibly being gay.

Sami accuses her mother of telling Rafe about her cheating.

Will confides in Sonny that he told his grandmother that he kissed a guy.

On Wednesday Sami tries to apologize to Will and he almost starts to confide in her.

Kate tells Sami there's a mole at CW and that shakes Sami up enough for her to call Lucas.

Ian tells Kate Sami is the mole and then he has strange encounter with Will.

• Members

OK that AMC fave quote sounds exactly like MEK's interview from last Fall's special AMC magazine... hrmmm

Sorry--threadjack. And yes if that's Sonny's new cafe it looks--well ugly and not something that a young person would open up, but...

This probably should go in the DAYS thread, but I've been casually viewi8ng, mainly to see how this story plays out--besides some annoyance that it seems to only get featured once a week (I guess that's going to change) two or so weeks back didn't Will agree to go to some gay guys' party? And then did I miss the episode where they showed or even mentioned the party again?

• Members

That's particularly lame/lazy since wouldn't Will in his current situation either be uncomfortable or have some revelation or both at this largely (I assume) gay party? Maybe it was where this much talked about "drunk gay kissy Will" first emerged (god it sounds like he's got a multiple personalities story...)

Archived