DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Members

Chad is cute but when his shirt came off...he needed more muscle..he is too skinny for my tastes. They haven't shown Sonny shirtless yet but i am assuming that it is coming soon once he and Will get together....Will...damn.....the chest....no words for it...I know some say its too much but hell....I like it...lol.....and Will has a sexy smile and looks hot when he is pouting too....lol

Sonny too has a nice smile and so does Chad....Sonny coming a close second in the smile and pouting department of hotness...lol

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Monday Feb 13th

Will does not tell Rafe the full story on Sami. rafe feels bad Will got pulled into this. Roman talks to Will regarding Sonny's business. He advises Will to let Sonny know that he can come to Roman for help if he runs into folks who opose an out business man opening a business in Salem. Will seems shocked this is still an issue in 2012. Roman says unfortuantely it is.

Later That week:

Nicole pushes Will to do her bidding

Week Of Feb 20th

Will embraces his sexuality

Week Of Feb 27th

Sami summons Lucas back to Salem

• Members

According to Loose Lips column at Soaptownusa

The person Will kisses the week of Feb 20th is a new guy named Neil. So this could be the guy played by Jesse Kristoffersen

From SoapCentral

A shocked Sonny spots Will kissing one of his friends

Guess Sonny knows Neil

Archived