DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would agree, Carl, except Chandler Massey isn't all convincing with lighter material either. It's another reason why I felt making Will gay was a bad idea. His limited range has to hamstring most writers from telling any story, tragic or not, that would have a deep impact. So I say, ditch the pretty boy, hire someone who can ACT and start telling stories about Will that will have meaning for viewersand get them talking.

But I think I know what is to come...

MarDar: Will spends the next four months alternating between confusion and telling yet one more reason that he's gay.

Tomlin & Whitesell: Will shacks up with Marco,the new lifeguard at the Town Square Swimming Pool who came to this country with just the Speedos on his backside.

• Members

Days is setting Will up to go BAD, very bad, maybe worse than EJ? And are building a foundation for the SL first so that it will have some sort of impact - there is a reason beyond the gay thing that Will/Marlena are getting so close. He's prob. gonna do something to Nicole or her baby? I'm not sure what, but he's been EJ's henchman for a while and got a taste for it, and I think he's gonna do something huge... IMO he's gonna be Days' own Adam-type (from Y&R) character. It looks to me like we are being shown the 'birth' of a villain...

• Members

I'm with SoapSuds. Making Will a villain would be a BAD idea. Massey can't handle the material, and besides, it's important for Will to be the antithesis of his more screwed-up parents, Lucas and Sami.

• Members

I don't think Will is grey either. As a character he is pasty white to me, nothing about him is really malicious in character. He's nothing like Sami was when she was younger - that was evil/dark whatever you want to call it.

Archived