DAYS: Will & Sonny Spoiler Thread

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Week of April 16th:

Wednesday:

- Gabi goes to Will to help her break Chad and Mel up. He refuses.

- Will confesses to Gabi that he's gay, after he realizes her inadequacy feelings are caused by believing she couldn't hold Will with sex.

Thursday:

- Gabi blames herself for Will being gay until he explains - that's not how it works.

SOURCE: soaps.com

Gabi asks Will to help her break up Mel and Chad. He’s shocked. She claims he’s responsible for making her feel so insecure and confused that this could seem like it wasn’t stupid. He feels bad and confesses that he’s gay. She blames herself so he has to explain that it doesn’t work that way. Moments later, her attention is once again focused on breaking up Chad and Mel.

Source: Soap Opera Fan's Days Page

• Members

Was Noah that bad? ph34r.png I haven't watched that storyline from the beginning in awhile and may have to review it on Youtube, but I remember liking them the first time around even with all of their stop-starts in their relationship.

• Members

The story was way too rushed but it wasn't that bad. I at least felt like Luke and Noah were both characters (or close). Sonny is a billboard. I also have no idea why he would want to be around a brat like Will.

• Members

His hot body/chest?...lol To be fair we were sayin the same thing about Luke and Noah.....Why Luke was so into Noah. I do have to say the the Luke and Noah kiss was nicely done but of course ultimately I wanted Luke with Reid. Luke and Reid were like fire and ice....Luke and Noah were just so boring together.

• Members

I thought Luke and Noah were OK at the start, although it was too rushed and they should not have had so many crazy, cliched stories so early on.

Objectively, Sonny and Will are better to watch than Noah, but Sonny is an extra and Will has spent months crying and screaming at everyone. I don't know why this is supposed to be a precedent for romance. Will is not in that place, and Sonny should be wary of him.

Archived