ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

I saw "Glitter and Doom" last fall at a LGBTQ film festival. It was a gay musical romcom with the music of the "Indigo Girls." The general audience liked it, but it wasn't my favorite film. I think it won an audience award, but the director and a cast member appeared so I think there was good will. It was a film that really leaned into cameos. I think DeLaria played a club owner and Ming-Na played the mother of one of the characters. If I remember correctly.  

One of the shorts shown during the festival, "Lux Freer," was directed by Cynthia Gibb (ex-Suzi, SFT) and featured Jamie Martin Mann (Tate, DOOL). Judith Light was attached to another (producer?)short they screened, the animated "Aikane." 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Posted (edited)

Llanview's own Scott Evans (OLTL) appeared again with his Barbie co-stars in Ryan Gosling's immortal musical number during last night's Oscars.

Edited by Vee

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Jason Canela (Arturo Rosales, Y&R) seems to be keeping booked an busy since his days on the soap opera. He’s in the cast of the Apple TV+ series Palm Royale.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/other/palm-royale-cast-on-laughing-and-playing-wordle-with-co-star-carol-burnett-to-work-with-her-is-beyond-a-dream-come-true/ar-BB1keFFr

• Members

Khary Payton, totally wasted on GH as a spoiler for Scrubs before making it big on The Walking Dead, is voicing and physically performing as the 1940s Black Panther in Marvel's upcoming video game.

• Members

I've been binge watching THE EXPANSE's Amazon seasons and have arrived at the last season. And now that I've there, I have no problem watching the trailers for the last season. And I thought I saw someone familiar, but I thought noooo couldn't be.

But YES. I'm too much of an old school BEVERLY HILLS 90210 fan to not recognize Brandon's Steve's gal Clair (aka Kathleen Robertson) as the big bad's newest henchwoman.

Kathleen Robertson as Rosenfeld in The Expanse