ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Whoa that is one racy trailer, it makes Tudors series look like a Disney channel show!

Seeing this made me wonder why Moore had never been asked to portray Mary, Queen of Scots. I know this series is not about Mary, Queen of Scots but the fact that Moore’s own mother was Scottish, Moore probably has a good handle on the accent, not to mention, Moore’s famous red mane. Perhaps Moore had been waiting for a role that was more out of the box? Least expected?

• Members

• Members

Lea Salonga (Lien Hughes #2, ATWT) will be performing with the Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square.

Broadway fans may also recall that Salonga performed as in the original production of Miss Saigon. I happened to catch Salonga’s final performance in the musical on Broadway.

Edited by DramatistDreamer
Oops, previously embedded the wrong video, had to correct it.

• Members

Leslie Uggams who, according to IMDB appeared briefly on AMC in the late 1990s, is in a movie called American Fiction with Jeffrey Wright, Tracee Ellis Ross, Sterling K. Brown and Isa Rae and a host of others (really good cast).

Here is Ms. Uggams talking about how a chance meeting and a desire expressed to Jeffrey Wright led to them working together in American Fiction.

• 2 weeks later...