• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Lenz has never publicly spoken about any particular cult, though she did previously appear to allude to cult-like behavior at the Mosaic Church in Los Angeles, sharing that she attended the church on and off for two years and calling it out for alleged abuse on Instagram in 2021. "The level of control displayed, particularly by [leader Erwin] McManus," she wrote, "was disturbing to me and to many other people who have left Mosaic for that very reason."

https://ew.com/tv/bethany-joy-lenz-reveals-cult-10-years/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_term=64add5995cb8af0001aa62be&fbclid=IwAR3oiJsSxnAi2xMm4ygVb6lLFRpkopTK0CjdxEtghn-cw4myEUCUBgN7gYQ

I think it makes sense that there are a lot of cults in the entertainment business because they depend on others for success and careers, actors are attracted to the idea that they could control their destiny, so that are easy prey for these types of organizations.

Edited by j swift

• Members

^Just spitballing ideas and I could come up with storylines for Reed, Ana and Ravi without much effort…isn’t that something?

Speaking of Reed, his onscreen dad JT played by Thad Luckinbill is in a Paramount+ production called Special Ops: Lioness starring Nicole Kidman, Morgan Freeman and Zoe Saldana.

• Members

Lori Cardille (Winter Austen, EON) and Terry Alexander (Troy Nichols, OLTL) turned up on the season finale of Shudder's weekly horror marathon The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs tonight, discussing their roles in one of tonight's movies, George Romero's classic Day of the Dead. Not my tweet:

I haven't seen it all so if I don't know if they discussed their soap work. Joe Bob often brings up the soaps when having horror stars on like Barbara Crampton, etc. who worked on them and is surprisingly knowledgeable and respectful.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Alerted to Ben Hogestyn (ex Lucas) on the GH thread,

https://benhogestynmalibu.com/

Just checked out his website- a few nondescript caps and t shirts, a leather tote 'sold out' and some pics of previous sculptural works N/A.

A couple of tweets from years back.

Doesn't scream success to me. How many similar entrepreneurs are scrambling to make a buck in LA let alone the rest of the country.

• Members

To be fair, he's also managing the Ralph Lauren Double RL  store in Malibu, which is a huge store and kind of a big deal.

Also, fun fact, he's obviously Drake Hogestyn's stepson, but he didn't take on the Hogestyn surname until he started auditioning for parts in the entertainment industry.

Edited by j swift