ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A bit late on this one, but I was making the rounds of new horror movies for the weekend and catching up on some older ones - while V/H/S 85 is out this weekend on Shudder, the previous film in the "V/H/S" horror anthology film series, V/H/S 99 from 2022 (also on Shudder), features two soap vets in two different segments.

Kelley Missal (Danielle, OLTL) has a brief role as a doomed '90s chick rocker turned ghoul in the opening segment, but it's GH's own late great Sonya Eddy (Epiphany) who plays a vengeful mother exacting a Saw-esque scheme in a segment directed by musician Flying Lotus. Sonya was playing very much against type and does a great job. I miss her.

Edited by Vee

• Members

This commercial for Frontier Communications popped up and I recognized the actress from those horrid final years of As The World Turns but I didn’t know the actress’s name, I couldn’t even remember the name of the character. I had to look it up and finally figured out that the character was called Sofie Duran and was played by Justine Cotsonas.

• Members

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/soap-alums-release-new-film/?utm_campaign=true_anthem_soapoperadigest&utm_content=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR20wnC7nzfLsDkuv3hTbfLPVjrGOwaeJ5SZLwTqZiiqICiEkGSEHE8pHBs

Midnight Ruin, starring Robert Palmer Watkins (ex-Dillon, GH) and Robert Adamson (ex-Noah, Y&R) is now available on YouTube. In the film, Christian, played by Watkins, offers Oliver, a petty criminal, played by Adamson, $250,000 to kill him so his family can cash in on a $5 million life insurance policy. What ensues changes their lives forever.