ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't know how I didn't make this connection for so long: Emily O'Brien (Gwen on DAYS, Jana on Y&R) voices one of the key female leads in Hideo Kojima's brilliantly insane video game Death Stranding - a character physically modeled on Lindsay Wagner, the Bionic Woman, who also voices, uh, let's say an older iteration of the character. I'd assumed it was a different Emily O'Brien for a couple years.

The characters in question look set to return in some form for the upcoming sequel so I assume O'Brien will as well.

Edited by Vee

• Members

The usual lovefest so far from the parts I have watched. Maurice draws an unwise comparison between IR and Burton's exits and Sarah's choice to leave, which they allude to being partly about the story move to have Carly dime Sonny out to the feds. JFP/McTavish wrote that and it was always rumored to be part of the blowup that led to Sarah's exit.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Oh, sure, rub it in.

I don't care how right wing Joseph Phillips is, he could get it on Cosby and GH and he can still get it now.

They have him decked out like a grandpa but ol' Buck still is a silver fox! Y'all remember when half the forum spent COVID 2020 thirsty for Buck in the Loving Murders? Good times.

If they can pull what they did with Extremely Dead Diane on Y&R then they can definitely do that. I would go for it.

Edited by Vee