ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

Thanks. The more we hear about the Buffy set the more I regret ever watching it. I've seen comments about the AMC set too but she never really talks much about that (and I guess people don't care, beyond the Lucci feud). When SMG tries, she's very talented, I just don't know if she picks the right projects. Jeff Davis is a hack. I wish her luck though.

I also love the boots she has on in those photos.

Edited by DRW50

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

GO, BUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing that WOLF PACK promo on TV really warms my heart. As soon as you hear her voice, you just turn your head to the television. 

I saw that trailer in passing and got chills. However, given FREEFORM rep, I'm not sure if I will watch.

You are not alone in being late then.

Please register in order to view this content

That's cute.  

• Members

The one and only Bonnie Bartlett, whom I will always associate with a highly annoying character on St. Elsewhere (I say that with love), has written an autobiography. Headlines have been generated due to her writing about a "painful" open marriage. Interestingly this time would have included her time on Love of Life (and an affair she had with an actor was in 1959, the year she left that show). I wonder if she writes anything about LOL in the book.

https://people.com/tv/wife-of-boy-meets-world-william-daniels-devastated-by-open-relationship-early-in-marriage/

• Members

I agree that SMG doesn't always appear to pick the right projects and I feel her career could've been much bigger if she wanted it to be, but I have to respect the fact that she only does exactly what she wants. I'm sure she's turned down some big projects, but clearly leading a more low-key life and focusing on her family was more important to her. I have to respect that.

• Members

It seems like it was about as big as she wanted it to be at the height of her powers. From then on it seemed like she was more devoted to her husband and children.

I do think she could still have it pretty big with the right project (and I feel very certain she would have starred as Kendall on the proposed ABC primetime Pine Valley project, for better or worse). But the question is whether it's a priority for her. I heard good things about her appearance in Do Revenge, so maybe I'll watch that.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I enjoyed Do Revenge. I remember watching it and being surprised it was on Netflix, but then I remembered we don't really get teen movies on the big screen again. Although she wasn't featured much, I liked having Sarah Michelle in it because it felt like passing the torch in a way. Kinda like how Molly Ringwald showed up as an adult in teen projects.

• Members

Hopefully it’s something productive and positive. He does have talent and let’s face it, he’s not the type that can be left to his own devices without being occupied with some project. Let’s hope that it’s not some Drake “Her Loss” type of project.

Please register in order to view this content

and I couldn’t resist looking at the replies, some of them clamoring for an OnlyFans.