• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkG0hyAurg3/

Mishael Morgan was filming something in Chicago on Oct. 24, 2022

Update: She appeared on Chicago Med Dec. 7, 2022.
Her character is a doctor who works for the company that developed the newest surgery technology.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl5LRurONCD/

• Members

Ha It Will Takeshi an small eternityuntil it airs here in Brazil LOL, the Irregular Showing RecordTv Has on The Chicago Franchise is at most on Season 4, on the other Hand yesterday I was Pleasantly Surprised to See Justin Hartley on This Is US, Lol I always laugh so much when I see a soap Actor Dubbed in Portuguese, with a usually totally different voice

• Members

Mishael Morgan's "Chicago Med" character "Dr. Petra Dupre" works for the Dayton corporation that developed the hospital's newest surgery technology.  As you can see, her white doctor coat says her name on one front pocket - and the other front side of her coat says "DAYTON" and not the name of the hospital.

I don't know if Mishael's character "Dr. Petra Dupre" will be a regular on Chicago Med or not.  Maybe it was just to introduce this new surgery technology?  But I think she has to be in the operating room whenever it's used - so I don't know.   I guess it might depend on whether the hospital keeps the new surgery technology or not.

On Dec. 7, they aired the last episode before the Christmas break.  At the very end of the episode, in the last line, we learn that her boss - the Dayton corporation's CEO - has purchased the hospital, or will be the major shareholder, so he might try to be in charge in some way.  So maybe they will keep Dr. Dupre?
The next episode airs on Jan. 4, 2023.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Elise Neal (Janie, LOV) confirms what I've known for 25 years:

The original Scream 2 script leaked before its release in 1997. In that original draft, Elise Neal and Jerry O'Connell's characters were two of the main killers - they were psychos in love, modeling themselves after Juliette Lewis and Woody Harrelson's characters from Natural Born Killers and hoping to obtain fame and notoriety in the same way. It was a brilliant, forward-thinking twist with some great monologues for Elise, and I was one of the crazed fans who read it ahead of time online. The production then hastily rewrote the film to change the ending, give the film a much more obvious killer which weakens the third act of the movie, and has spent decades lying about it being a 'dummy script' since. But anyone who knows Kevin Williamson's work knows it was real. It should've stayed in, and I'm glad Elise has confirmed it.

• Members

Same.

Though he has already been in so many things I still see him as Dom.

Please register in order to view this content

And...I remember that Scream 2 script. But I loved the script that ended on a cliffhanger as well. And felt people would have lost this s#$% having to wait for Scream 3. Kevin really was trying to make his Empire Strikes Back and I wouldn't have hated on it at all. 

• Members

This doesn’t exactly belong in this thread but honestly @Errol, I don’t know where to put this wonderfully affirming article about a newly constructed space in Harlem for BroSis, the 27 year old organization co-founded by Khary Lazarre-White, who I instantly knew had to be the brother of Adam Lazarre-White (Y&R Nathan Hastings #3).

Edited by DramatistDreamer
Spellcheck is a trip. Sigh.

• 2 weeks later...