• Members
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Another Butch Hartman sighting from one of my favorite Insta accounts LA in a Minute, which gives LA history lesson in less than a minute

Please register in order to view this content

To be fair at this point he is more famous as a cartoonist than a soap actor, but I recall the SOD story every time I see him referenced

• Members

Camila Banus (Gabi, DAYS), Mark Hapka (ex-Nathan, DAYS) and David Fumero (ex-Cristian, ONE LIFE TO LIVE) will star in the Lifetime film, SWEET NAVIDAD, which will premiere on Thursday, November 17 on Lifetime. Banus will play Carmen, a pastry chef, Fumero will play Victor, who employs her at his holiday event and Hapka plays Jax, with whom Carmen is paired. The film was directed by Brittany Underwood (ex-Langston, OLTL). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

3 Former Daytimers Join EAST NEW YORK

Tonya Pinkins (AMC, ATWT, etc.) has joined East New York as the mother of Amanda Warren's character, Deputy Inspector Regina Haywood.

EuJwXgS.jpg

Ron Canada (ex-Dallas, RH), is portraying Haywood's estranged father.

Please register in order to view this content

LaChanze (ex-Frankie Thomas and Yvette Moreau   OLTL as well as Broadway star) has joined as the mother of Officer Andre Bentley (actor Demetrius Lavel Schley)

H1LaEwq.jpg

All three roles appear to be recurring

Edited by slick jones

• Members

Sorta OT but Jennifer Lawrence has backed out of Apple’s proposed Elizabeth Holmes feature film citing the acclaimed Emmy-winning performance of Amanda Seyfried (AMC, ATWT) in The Dropout. “I thought she was terrific. I was like, ‘Yeah, we don’t need to redo that.’ She did it.” Smart woman, JLaw.

https://deadline.com/2022/11/jennifer-lawrence-backs-out-of-elizabeth-holmes-role-cites-amanda-seyfried-terrific-portrayal-1235162103/

• 2 weeks later...