ALL: Soap Stars - Where are they now?

• Members

I didn't know the show did that well, good for Kelly.

I was going to say something about working with your spouse every day but that's literally what they did on AMC. And there it was for much longer hours, with rehearsals and running lines and blocking (back when these were all separate duties unlike now where they'll grouped together), so they're very used to being around each other constantly.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

With decreasing ratings, and very little cultural engagement, I wonder how much longer Idol will last?

Ryan is good at reacting to Kelly, but there's always been whispers that he is not honest about his personal life, which inhibits him as a host who is supposed to tell stories about what happened recently.  That being said, I'm sure he is also hesitant to tell tales about flying on a private jet twice a week from LA to NYC for Idol, as that is hardly relatable. 

I'm a fan, I read Kelly's book, and I like Mark.  But, to me, this screams that the show couldn't afford to keep Ryan and Kelly at the same pay scale.

Finally, with Dr. Phil, Rachael Ray, and Ryan leaving, daytime talks seems like it is in its flop era (not that I was fan of any of the above).

Edited by j swift

• Members

Truth Be Told had Michael Muhney in a recurring role during season two and now in the currently airing third season, Reign Edwards from B&B is recurring as a girl being sex trafficked. It’s wild watching her go toe to toe with Octavia Spencer. She’s grown soooo much as an actress.