• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
  • Members

John, god love you but you've been using the internet for decades now. Since SOD's website is terrible too, here is Muhney's post.

I wonder why he hasn't out and out denied it. I mean he's denying it here clearly but why is no one saying what it was and explicitly stating "This did not happen"?

• Members

What he’s doing is very manipulative because he knows how his fans are. If he truly didn’t do anything he’d come right out and say that. Considering he’s been damn near blacklisted and actors have gone on record saying he was difficult to work with, why can’t he acknowledge ANY wrong doing, say he’s learned and move on? He could easily say “Oh I didn’t do X thing I was accused of, but I let my ego get the best of me and I was difficult to work with.” Anything, but instead he denies and keeps it vague because he knows his victims won’t speak out. 

• Members

I’m so glad I won’t have to suffer through him on the Veronica Mars revival.

I’ve never understood the love for this guy. Considering how good Chris Engen  was, I always saw MM as an inferior recast. Chris’ Adam and Vail’s Heather were the last younger couple I’ve shipped.