OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 14

• Members

No, I think Jessica's ruination came just around the time BW replaced Erin Torpey -- not because of the recast, but because of the insane story (w/ Mitch keeping her under lock-and-key in that mansion) that precipitated it.

Well, they will now (thanks for putting it out there, Eric!).

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I finally watched the scenes where Tina and Cord got married.

I'm so sorry Dorian wasn't there; it was nice to have Viki call her for a favor and to be reminded of the bad history between Tina and Dorian. I can't believe they missed each other by a month or so.

It was nice they remembered CJ and Sarah. Based on the histories, I'm not sure that CJ or Sarah would be happy about their parents remarrying, but hey, CJ is probably just happy to be called at all.

John Loprieno played the proposal scene with such tenderness - how often do you see that on any show now?

The church looked good.

Was that Steve Bassett marrying them? It's nice that one of my favorite soap actors was there to marry one of my favorite soap couples. If that wasn't him, never mind.

It was almost like a meta comment on the distance between Bo and the family that he and Nora were there but didn't speak to anyone in the family. But at least they were there. I liked the scene where Shaun lost the bet and gave Nora money. I know a lot of people hate Nora now but that type of scene is why I will miss her.

I had to struggle when Clint was going on about Brody and then going on about Tina. That's Asa type stuff and it's just not suited for Clint, and after some of Clint's recent behavior, it's jarring as hell, although at least he acknowledged some of that. I'm glad he stood up for Cord at the end.

So happy Cord and Tina got to have their happy ending. When people, me included, start bitching about the finale, we should remember this moment and be grateful.

• Members

Scarface plotting to murder Tomas....didnt he just get out of jail time for killing 2 other people? SMH. I hope Tea goes after him. First he kills her husband and now he's trying to kill her brother. How much heartache can he inflict on her? Bastard

And when is Tea gonna tell Tomas she is pregnant or did I miss that? Edited to add: She just did!

Watching Alex with Cutter is the most human Ive ever seen her. I love that she's his mother and for ocne I actually dont mind her. I think they could have a very interesing relationship were she to stick around. I really dig this twist.

"Aubrey's so sweet, not much too look at though, she took after her father" laugh.png

Archived