OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 14

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ideally, it would lead to some type of story, any story, really. I may complain about Danielle at times but there was certainly storyline for her. Meanwhile, we found out Sky was Roxy's son about two minutes before he was written out. Talia was Carlo's daughter and yet this ended in a gay joke and he apparently didn't care when she was murdered. Bo as David's father amounted to nothing more than Tuc Watkins going PA PA PA STEPNORA PA PA PA. Aubrey being a Karr is apparently forgotten.

Does anything about Cutter's character make more sense because Alex is his mother? Have his stories become more coherent? Will there by great stories ahead for Cutter because Alex is his mother?

I'd love to say this story will turn out to be brilliant, but none of the other stories over the last few years have given a lot of reassurance.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not acting like this story is some big travesty. It's not at all. I'm mostly just venting about the pin the tail on the parents stuff.

• Members

Why the heck wasnt Shane at the wedding? Him showing up felt so random

I hate how everyone is talkig about how evil and dangerous Brody is

Alex looks like Gigi. They could have gone the route and made them mother/daughter

Go Roxy! I loved her going off on Aubrey

Archived