OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 14

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was getting a little nervous with some of the faces he was making, but ML played that speech just right. He showed Brody's earnestness and love and didn't tip the boat towards crazy. Even after all he's done, I still prefer him over John for Natalie.

• Members

Okay, maybe I spoke too soon, that was definitely a, "I'm about to go postal" walk of shame out the sanctuary.

Wait, where's the baby? Brody got there in a flash. I thought Nigel was watching him at the mansion.

I have really got to stop thinking that the two Scottys are the same person!wacko.png

• Members

Ford badmouths Brody for making a shot at Jessica's sanity, yet he himself exploited her insanity for months blink.png He and bimbo twin are both out of line plotting to steal a sample from Liam and get him tested behind Natalie's back

Yikes, watching right now and Brody is getting steamrolled. Hate how Nat is turning on him. These people really need to stop getting married in churches. A quickie Vegas affair would be less embarassing

The dog and baby talking was alright the first time but did we need to see it for a third time? The gimmick has outstayed its welcome

Brody go psycho and kidnap Liam? How predictable. I called this months ago.

John hasnt had anything to do with Liam all year and now he feels the need to go sneak and see him before he leaves?

Nigel lives and works at Llanfair now, which is where Liam was. Nat dropped him off before the wedding. I dont get why she and Brody wouldnt have him there, especially for family pictures

• Members

Farah Fath should stick to reality shows. I had forgotten what a horrible "actress" she is.

Ford and Jessica are so boring. I preferred douchebag Ford who banged (willing) minors. At least he was somewhat interesting then as opposed to now.

I'm afraid to say the reason I've decided to watch OLTL again after a hiatus is because I find jailbait Andrew Trischitta ridiculously handsome. tongue.png

Archived