OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 14

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes. And with the show losing cast members, a perfect opportunity for them to be matriach and patriarch in their own right, right along with Viki and Clint. Bring back C.J.and Sarah and give them love interests. Not because C.J. has mythical powers as others believe, but because it's an obvious move.

• Members

CORD AND TINA.... EEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I just picked myself off up from the floor. Im so glad they got married but I only wish someone didnt spoil it for me here bc that would have been such a great surprise. Oh well. Im glad they got their happy ending

When Brody was with Nigel, I kept thining Nigel, you better leave him alone before he kills you.

Didnt expect for Rex to see Gigi

Ford is such a cornball and Jessica is hopeless

LMAO, I guess you arent familar with Alicia Minshew's talents

• Members

I don't know if this is all RC, or if it's Frons mandated. But I know OLTL has made a wrong turn when I find Brody the most sympathetic character in this story, by far. I actually like John/Natalie, but John doesn't need the propping.

I had to turn the TV off during Ford and Jess. I can't believe she used to be one of my favorite characters. Fast forward just isn't enough. Thank God they're not going on to Prospect Park. I blame Frons for a lot of things on OLTL, but this rapemance is all Ron.

There's so much they can do with Cord and Tina. I hope they both stay awhile, maybe go on to Prospect Park. I still wish they'd bring back Christopher Cousins. I'd love to see a Cord/Tina/Cain triangle again.

• Members
Oh god I hope not. Cain already did some awful damage to Cord/Tina and he was one of her worst pairings ever, only second to Cain the sequel, David. Id almost not want to see them on PP and leave them to their happy ending here than risk having them ruined in the future

• Members

As this week as shown, OLTL is capable of much greatness. My major complaint about the show is that there is just too much silliness as well.

OLTL has the best cast in daytime (despite having some bad apples). It's just too bad that the stories and dialogue are often not up to snuff.

Archived