OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 14

• Members

LMAO! I didnt even notice till you just pointed this out

I hate how there is no compassion for Brody. The guy just lost another child and I think its perfectly understandable why he feels the way he did. Instead they are talking about how they thought he was an upstanding guy but really is. I hate how they were talking and looking at him with eyes of contempt

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to laugh at all these 'poor Brody' comments. Are you kidding? In addition to this creep being a two-time kidnapper, he is also a sanctimonious jackass. He reminds me of Antonio Vega 2.0.

Poor Brody, my ass. The walls came crashing down on him and he more than deserved it. And on top of that he's not even a competent schemer. In all the time he's been with Natalie under bogus pretense, he should have been trying to get her pregnant, so that when the truth came out he could at least claim one of her babies as his own.

Die Brody.

• Members

LOL! I can't believe I agree with you, but I do. You're absolutely right. Brody was unstable from the start. If he were such an upstanding guy, he would have chilled out and waited for Jessica to come around after she found out about he and Natalie. After all she did!

• Members

tongue.png Body Love-it, my man crush revealed!

I know what you guys mean in terms of his origins, but I think OLTL actually did an uncharacteristically pretty good job of transitioning Brody from the ptsd stuff into a more balanced, solid guy. I don't think his good heart has ever been in question. He was further messed up by Gigi lying to him about Shane, and your mentally ill girlfriend driving you up the wall and getting twasted and screwing her sister, well, it happens. But I don't think he deserves vilification by any means. Like I said last week, it's the same ol' same ol', conveniently kicking up mental illness to make things "interesting" and to get rid of a character.

Archived