OLTL: Discussion for the week of September 19th

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would kill to see

again, among several others on that list.

Shane and Jack continue to bring, uh, it and make us all feel terrible in the process. I'm not quite there with Khan's idea of how to do it, but I do think there is something to be said for at least bringing on another two complex Wolek sisters to the show.

• Members

Did they know they were being canceled when they killed Gigi? I guess this story was supposed to have some long feud between Rex and Todd (although they still must have known TSJ was leaving).

I think as soon as the show was canceled, then if Gigi was dead, they should have asked JPL if he wanted to leave early, and then have Shane, Rex, and Echo move away. There is no viable story left for Echo or Rex, and seeing Shane used for the Jack story is just more pity-the-bully stuff.

• Members

Todd the victim would make more sense if the writers 1) could keep straight if he was catatonic for 8 years OR tortured daily and 2) show him actively plotting some great revenge against Irene.

Audience used to cheer when Stefan would turn the tables and torture Helena... the Cassadines played such WICKEDLY entertaining cat and mouse scenes, but Todd acts clueless and Irene downright silly.

• Members

I always enjoy Kim Zimmer, it just seems like they didn't have a plan for her once the initial story with Rex and Charlie was done. I was also a little put off by those scenes where she was going to suffocate Dorian.

They should have her use Rex's money to buy one of the clubs, or a stake in the Banner, or something.

• Members

Rex wants to reunite with Gigi so bad then I say KILL HIM off and have them reunite in heaven. THAT is the heaven can wait ending that would work for me. You can kill Roxy and Echo too as they are useless creatures.

Shane is the only characer I want saved and I'd like to see Viki & Clint brought together to raise him.

• Members

The problem is they basically have her playing an occasionally psycho, more meddlesome Reva right now. When she first returned she was doing the Echo accent trying to be nouveau riche. Echo is a weird Henry Slesar character. Do something with it.

Archived