OLTL: Discussion for the week of September 19th

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"That was a close one, Stacy."

Oh God no. What were they thinking? Is this RC or one of the higher ups?

I'll take Crystal Hunt over Farah Fath, if I have to choose, but I don't care for either actress and most of us certainly don't want the character Stacy back. Or is it really Gigi? It doesn't even make sense on any level, and both of them should stay dead.

That being said, I did love it when Shane taunted Jack about his father's death and about Gigi's death. Jack and Brad were both directly responsible for Gigi's death, but Brad was the scapegoat and Jack got away with everything just like both of his fathers. I'm not even sure if I would rather watch James or Ford at this point. I think I despise them both equally.

I'm torn on Kim, but I loathe Echo, so I loved seeing Kim bulldoze her. By the way, I saw some real chemistry between Rex and Kim today. I'm going nuts.

• Members

Brody's going the way of Eli, Ross, Marty, and Schuyler. And other characters, though ones I didn't care about (Rebecca, Stacy, Hannah, Lola).

I still hate what was done to Schuyler last year, and Brody really is getting the exact same treatment as him. Is he going to kidnap Natalie and Liam, and hold them at gunpoint as he yells at Natalie to make love to him? I also don't look forward to Frons's favorite pets, Ford and John, getting to be the big heroes and "saving" Natalie and Liam. Then again, I knew this would happen for months. The writing was on the wall.

• Members

The show seems to be about as romantic as a punch to the stomach. One of the main purposes of "crazy Brody" was, I assume, to make people root for Natalie and the unwashed moper. Instead, the two of them barely even interact, and, as always in this story, John is more than happy to be away from Natalie and probably wouldn't notice if she was dead.

• Members

I love how Irene treats Todd. Speaking of Irene, what a damn shame that we havent had a scene with just she and Viki together. You'd think Viki would want to confront her privately

Hey Brody...she's just not that into you

Baz and Rick today...ugh! Baz has the right to sign a contract in Starr's name now? WTF type of BS was that. And since when did she always dream of being a singing star?

I found Jack and Shane's scenes uncomfortable to watch

As if we didnt already know, but now actual confirmation that Stacy is back. Ugh! Hated her too.

• Members

The main purpose of the Shane and Jack stuff seems to be pity points for Jack.

I assume we will also get scenes of Rex the devastated father, complete with him twitching at Blair and Jack for the burden they've placed on him.

The best thing I can say about this story is that it confirms what I've felt for years - Rex is a terrible father in every way.

• Members

LMFAO

Did anyone catch Stacy's remark about "He can't see you, especially your face" or something? OBVIOUSLY Stacy now looks like Gigi. If Rex and Gigi aren't gonna end up together, would they really wanna piss all over their fans more by having him end up with Stacy? Bitch please!

Archived