B&B actress returning?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved Kimberly and loved her with Rick. I preferred JY's Rick with her over Amber and rooted for them. This seems so odd though bc she seems like such an obscure character despite her tie to the Spectra clan. I think she could have potential if they bring Bobbie Eakes back as Macy. Even if they dont, she had ties with Thorne as well. Could be fun

rickim6.jpg

rickim16.jpg

rickim17.jpg

• Members

She was a very unsympathetic and fake actress, which is probably one of the reasons they tried to make her "bad" towards the end. The triangle with Amber and Rick was so forced, as they were very awkwardly attempting to knock off Taylor/Ridge/Brooke.

The only interesting thing about her was her brief bad turn, and then the fantasy where Amber threw bread rolls at her head.

• Members

I liked them as well. I usually alway root for the bad girl and schemer but AF's Amber /was/is so the top that I rooted for Kimberley and who did show signs of being able to get down and dirty and put up a good fight

I would welcome her back, I would worry about the long hiatus from acting she's done. Not to sound all fangurlish and all but JY has come a long way from the Rick days in 97.

Well now she's gotta return, just for all the backstage gossip we would (hopefully) get.

• Members

HATED her with a passion.

But as soon as Kimmy went gonzo & sqaured off with Brooke I really liked her. Cafagna played vixenish pretty well and got better with time actingwise...

That one scene where Kimberly attacked Brooke in her office with scissors or sth. else was soooooo shocking and is one of my favorite scenes ever.

I COULD see her returning, also because she is a glimmer of the SPECTRA past.

• Members

I loved Kimberly back then. I thought she was a beauty. And her storyline with Thorne was HOT. But I was also quite young. And as soon as I watched those youtube clips I was like woah. Her acting sucked big time. I hope she's improved (but I think her new look is dreadful). Still, I'm not interested in seeing her again. At all. I wish they created something new for JY's comeback.

Archived