B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Members

I wish Katie and Bill argued more before she had her heart attack. I thought that aspect was rushed as well as the heart attack. I was expecting more gripping drama and more of a life or death scenario. It came off very blah. I did *love* the scenes with Dayzee, Amber and Marcus. Dayzee vs Amber could be interesting to watch. I liked Dayzee away from Stephanie and Thomas.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't watched today but both women were pathetic pleading with Bill not to leave them yesterday. I couldn't believe that Katie was practically on her death bed and her only thought was if Bill was going to leave her. If Katie has no problem fighting over Bill knowing the only reason he's staying with her is out of obligation that she's just as stupid as Steffy.

• Members

DollarBill looks like a first class schmuck.

I giggled when Brooke said Steffi was a selfish little girl whose parents needed to stop coddling her.

And I loved how Katie ripped Steffi apart for being a talentless, privledged hack. TRU DAT.

• Members

I wish MORE people would stick it to Steffy. Her whining is making my skin crawl I'm so tired of it. It's funny that pennyBill's guilt is interpreted as guilt over Katie instead of guilt for having thought of trading Katie in for a half-wit like Steffy. The thing that Steffy and Bill don't have are great moments like Katie taking Bill back to her home to show him how wonderful her life was, even if she didn't grow up with a lot of money. She knew the real him (or so she thought) and shared the real her. The only think Steffy offered was a whole lot of crying over maltreatment she never experienced.

• Members

"Im sorry Katie. Thats not the impression I got" Oohhhh that was soooo good!

Taylor stay away from Ridge! Ugh and does Ridge have amnesia? He acted all surprise when Taylor told him that Steffy told her about her feelings for Bill months ago. He asked why didnt Taylor tell him. She did! She told him after she talked to Steffy and Ridge brushed her off. He told her that Steffy was only trying to get a rise out of her

• Members

The scenes between Steffy and Katie on Friday was especially well-written and well-acted. Heather Tom has been doing such a great job and JMW stepped up, too. Also when Katie confronted Bill at the hospital and asked him "You've been making promises to me and promises to her. So which one are you lying to?"

• Members

LOL at Katie and her "hear me, I am woman!" roar speech. When she told Bill she had a voice and she will be heard I giggled. When she said that if they got back together it will be on her terms and he will NOT be kissing Steffy, he will NOT be touching Steffy I laughed even harder. The chick turned militant to keep her hubby in line.

The bottom line is that even if Bill decided to end things with Steffy he would still have feelings for her and she's stupid to believe otherwise. She's laying down the law but still pleading with him to stay with her. Katie is stupid but I will admit she had some good lines.

• Members

So I haven't watched B&B in months, but decided to check it out today cause I heard Heather Tom was rocking it. I loved Katie's speech today. I'll have to go back and watch Friday's scenes. Taylor & Brooke's conversation was so eye worthy. Can't stand Taylor always making excuses for Steffy.

Archived