B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd love a new guy to be cast for Steffy, someone who gets tired of her spoiled rich girl act and helps her grow up. It's hard to see someone who behaves like a child be paired with an adult man. Bill's stock drops when paired with Steffy. Other than sex, what would make her appeal to someone like him?

• Members

Considering they have NOT had sex yet, their relationship clearly isnt about that

Oliver is still on the show? LOL. I like his friendship with Steffy and how open she was with him. He needs to cut his hair though bc its getting long and nasty again

Today Donna called Steffy a slut? Really? She's the trashiest of all the Logan sisters! I liked how Brooke at least came across rational and made sense. Liked her talk with Bill but she was wrong to encourage him to stay with his wife knowing he's confessed to loving someone else. She of all people should know the type of damage that causes

Katie annoyed me today begging Bill to stay with her. SHe was practically using her illness today to hold onto him and trap him into sticking with this marriage, knowing full well he doesnt want her anymore. He'll most likely stay bc he feels guilty but she will end up being even more hurt when he cheats on her again

• Members

Agreed about Ollie's hair. It looks nasty, right along with Steffy's who still has yet to get it together in that area! I love her & Ollie's friendship, to.

LOL @ Donna. Her reaction to Bill cheating on Katie with Steffy was pure comedy. I was LMAO. What a terrible Actress! I'm so sorry.

• Members

I can't think of anything that would make Steffy "Brooke Jr" quicker than hooking up with some in her true love's family!

Well, she's constantly stroking his ego and is willing to accept anything he does, including murder. Lot's of men have fallen for this type of woman.

OK, but she JUST had a heart attack and she had no idea that Bill was emotionally cheating on her. She's in a pretty vulnerable position right now. Hopefully once she's recovered a bit she will kick Bill back to the curb where he belongs.

• Members

Oh I hate the blonde tips but Ive found the styling of her hair to at least be better in the last week. It looked awful 2 weeks ago when they were at Taylor's house

IA, the actress playing Donna was awful. She needs to lay off the botox and work bc it was hard to see her attempt to exrpess emotion today

I actually thought this heart attack/stroke would cause Katie to forget her convo with Bill. He would be forced to stay with her out of obligation, with her clueless, while everyone around her knew. I think that would have made more sense from a story stand point to keep them together without making her pathetic. But she rememebrs and knows whats up, yet still wants him? it makes her look weak. I hope you are right in that she's just being vulnerable

• Members

Well, I agree that Katie looks weak right now, but people usually are weak when they are in the middle of this sort of health crisis. I'd be shocked if she were in full form telling to f*ck off. It's not like she's even had time to process Bill's news. If she's begging him to stay a couple of weeks from now, I'll have an issue with it.

• Members

The bitch is crazy! if she has a heart attack fighting with Bill, does she really think she can handle Steffy? Im assuming thats where she's going. She'll probably keel over and then say Steffy tried to kill her...lol I couldnt beleive Liam and Brooke proceeded to have that convo about Bill leaving her for Steffy in the room with her there! They didnt think that she might hear them? So now Katie knwos almsot everything. She will be incredibly pathetic to stay with Bill now

I cant tell you how much I hate the Logan sisters as a family unit. They are a bunch of nitwits! Alone they may not be so bad but together? I cant take those scenes.

Jennifer Gareis is goofy. She's at least good with the comedy but nothing else. I wish they'd go back to her and Pam's comedic hijinks. The show needs some comedy and they are always gold together. How about we finally see Pam planning her wedding and Donna tryign to sabotage her? That could be fun

• Members

LOL. I have to agree about the Logan sisters. I really find them irksome as a group. Brooke & Donna together really kill me. They just don't gel right to me. LOVE Brooke & Hope though.

Speaking of Hope, how awesome of an Actress is Kim Matula?? She commanded the screen the minute she entered the scenes on today's show. She worked it!

After seeing all those Donna/Pam clips from the past, I am still salivating for their rivalry to be picked up again :lol:

Archived