B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Members

Except Brooke was in a stable relationship while raising Taylor's children. ;) They didn't go haywire until she returned and finished raising them. Car bombing, stalking, home wrecking (and it was Taylor who enlisted the family's help in trying to 'win' Ridge back away from Brooke).

I don't understand why the writers bothered to make taylor a psychiatrist if they were going to also make her and utter failure.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to say the writing for Katie today is really good.

Oh shut up Hope! There goes the drama Steffy was talking about. WHY did she need to go Steffy and get in her face AGAIN? Confronting her at work isnt bad enough but now she needs to go harass her at home? What did she hope to accomplish? Its not as if Hope values and cares about her opinion. Hope was so judgemental and sanctimonious today. Get off your high horse and mind your busines! Steffy should have promptly thrown the little tart out on her azz.

Owen and Jackie are pretty much useless but I like that we actually got to see them at Nick's house as I didnt think anything would come out of that plot point other than giving Steffy her own place

• Members

Indeed! Those screechy high notes she was hitting are good for dog whistles and laughs, not for making anyone feel sorry for you! So much of Steffy's behavior is child-like and it makes you wonder what kind of middle aged perv would find her attractive... (physically attractive, I get it, but other than that?)

• Members

Steffy rocks. Best character on the show.

Hope: "Steffy was coming onto your husband. I cant let her get away with that." Oh shut up! OMG, I cant believe she showed up at her place AGAIN! Is she stalking Steffy?

And hell no to Nick and Katie. Are they still trying to sell that?

• Members

Omg there was absolutely NO reason for Hope to march back to Steffy's house. She ruined that last scene, her words were beyond stupid and not needed!!

I loved the way Steffy said "get out" to her. LMAO!

I actually felt bad for Steffy and understood what she was saying, I didn't find her unlikable at all. Just a few days ago Bill was all about loving her and being with her and now he's not. Who wouldn't be upset with that?!

• Members

You know, I hated the idea of Steffy going after Liam, but after that last scene, Im all for it. It completely justified it for me in that I want Steffy to knock Hope out on her ass and if that means ruining her perfect little relationship then so be it. Hope really should mind her own business instead of insinuating herself in the middle of the Steffy/Bill/Katie triangle which doesnt involve her

• Members

I'm sorry (but I'm not...) Steffy deserves having Hope in her face. Steffy has NEVER turned down an opportunity to rub anyone's nose in their failure....why should she get a pass now? Steffy has been chasing Bill forever, and I'm pretty sure she knew the entire time that he was already involved with Katie (if not actually married to her...).

I don't even see Hope as feeling "superior" or taking some kind of satisfaction in Steffy's heartbreak, the way Steffy would.

I swear----wasn't one of the other Logan women wearing that same jacket Hope had on today...like maybe Brooke? Or is the "hip" fashioning of the latest Bell wife just to dress moms and daughters alike?

Archived