B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Members

I gotta disagree.Steffy and Hope had a feud in the past, one which they put to rest last year when Steffy left the country. They made peace and when Steffy returned this year, she expressed her concern for Hope and the troubles she was going through. Steffy hasnt gone seeking Hope out to pick fights with her or kick her while she was down throughout all that drama with Liam and Amber. Steffy has stayed out of her personal business all year. Why? Bc it had nothing to do with her.This feud is being reignited bc Hope keeps making it her mission to keep getting in Steffy's face and getting involved in her personal business, which doesnt concern her. Has Steffy rubbed her nose in other's failures? Of course she has, but she's left Hope alone. Theres no reason why Hope should start coming down on her, when Steffy isnt doing anything to provoke it. I think she'd be a bit more justified if Steffy was going after her, but she isnt, at lest not yet. If she wants to make an enemy out of Steffy again, she's doing a good job with that

As for that last point, I think she's getting satisfaction out of Steffy's heatbreak. She heard Katie say that that Bill was dumping her and she didnt waste anytime running over there to gloat about that. That was unnecesary especially since she was just there an hour earlier warning Steffy off and condemning her.What other reason to show up after knowning Steffy was about to be devasted, other than to see her in pain and let her know "I told you so" with her presence?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG! That was a shocking cliffhanger. Liam's gotta save Steffy!

Brooke and Ridge playing hide & seek....LOL.

Whose going to see Final Destination 5?? Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is in it!! Check out this pic of her from the premiere last night

bergman112324.jpg

Looks like she cut her hair, not sure how I feel about her new look but I'm glad it changed!!

• Members

Tomayto, Tomahto.

I don't think for a moment Steffy stayed out of Hope's life for any other reason than this-----you're only ON Steffy's radar when you have something she wants. It's not even a Logan/Forrester "war"...it's Steffy vs. the Logans. She's an immature brat blaming her bad choices on "the Logan women".

• Members

When I saw the Brooke stuff, I thought oh god she's so f--king annoying. Her voice is irritating and she came across very childish, plus her outfit was ugly. Complete FF material.

I was wondeinrg when we would finally see Steffy use that bathtub! LOL I always thought it was a safety hazard

Hope...cant stand her anymore. Jugdemental cow

And JMW new hair is awful.

• Members

I love Steffy because she is briging the drama.

I think this Hope/Steffy rivalry is pretty well balanced. It's possible to root for both of them at times, if you are inclined. When Steffy throws Hope's paternity (and virginity) in her face, it makes me feel more for Hope. When Hope does obnoxious things like walk into Steffy's apartment without so much as a knock, just to lecture Steffy on things that are none of Hope's business, it makes me want Steffy to go after Hope.

I am utterly shocked at how good B&B is right now. Brad has a winner with Steffy/Hope/Katie. For the first time I can see this show being able to survive SF's retirement and moving on to the next gen.

• Members

Another Steffy-younger Taylor connection. Taylor, thinking Ridge had dumped her to fool around with Brooke instead of setting a date for their wedding started drinking and ended up setting the beach house on fire. Steffy's real dumping, drinking. and near drowning will be blamed on a Logan. There was hot young Oliver, single and sympathetic and Steffy wasn't at all interested. It has to be a man connected to a Logan woman. When Oliver with was with Hope, Steffy couldn't keep her hands off of him.

Oddly enough, Jackie and Owen practically did flip flops in that tube, no problem. If the show FF'ed another 20 -25 years, I'm sure the writers wouldn't be able to pass on having Steffy develop a full blown drinking problem.

Steffy and Hope (now that Hope is a bit older) makes more sense that Steffy and Katie. Steffy and Hope are both relatively young, relatively unaccomplished, and relatively insecure. It makes more sense that they would attract the same male. I just wish Steffy's big deal wasn't about using Hope's virginity against her. Crap and a cracker what a low blow. Her mother named her well since Stephanie never took Caroline's virginity seriously, either. She couldn't have cared less about Brooke's virginity.

• Members

Hope actually remeinds me a lot of Taylor in her first run, which is not a compliment. At the same time, there is something about KM that makes me like Hope, except when she's at her most sanctimonious. I didn't start liking Taylor until Ridge dumped her for lying about having sex with James.

Archived