B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Members

rolleyes.gif at Taylor encouraging Steffy to spend more time with Liam. Liam, the son of the guy Taylor pretty much fought tooth and nail for Steffy to stay away from a few weeks ago...LOL. I just find it funny how Taylor has no problem with Steffy getting closer to Liam, who is in a pretty serious relationship with someone else right now!

That said, I do really like Steffy & Liam!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap, I watched the episodes, and it's still NOT TRUE that anyone knows that Brooke faked a pregnancy. If KKL says she treated it as a real pregnancy, I'm with that. Steph later commented on BRidge losing two children, I'm with that, too. Whatever she believed before, she was later written to confirm that there were two lost babies.

I hope whoever it was who referred to Dayzee as "street" watches the show more, talk about negative stereotypying. Amber is more 'street' than Dayzee. Sheesh, STEPHANIE is more 'street' than Dayzee. What's up with the, "I'm not any of the rich white ladies" business? That's not even remotely something I could imagine Dayzee saying (unless she said it during a time I wasn't watching the show). If we're lucky, the writers won't take Dayzee in that direction. It's not who she is now, and it wouldn't seem genuine, later.

• Members

Agreed ;-)

Taylor's hair is atrocious right now, but I do think she's rocking that outfit! I love it

I think the reason why Dayzee is referred to as "street" is because she's actually lived on the streets before. But in terms of personality, she really isn't street...lol unless there's another side of her we don't know about. Otherwise, she can be a spitfire sometimes but overall she's just a nice, sweet girl.

• Members

I don't know what's more disturbing, the fact that Taylor sees nothing wrong with Steffy being "friends" with her former "man on the side's" son, or that picture of Steffy with a huge bow on top of her head.

• Members

LOL Steffy is SUCH a bitch with Hope. And I love it.

"If you keep holding out on him, Liam's gonna be mine before you know it." laugh.png

Omg that last scene with Liam was to good! He was looking at the picture of Steffy, thinking about the several times Hope has rejected having sex with him yet, then he thought about the kiss he had with Steffy biggrin.png I love it! Liam is getting tired of not having sex & he knows he could get it with Steffy whenever he wants....LOL. And it's even more juicy with Bill factored into it all. I am loving this story

Ridiculous, right?!

Archived