B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Members

^^ LOL!

Speaking of skank, looks like Steffy is following in the Forrester tradition by sniffing around members of the same family. I actually cannot wait for Bill to hit the roof when he finds out.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Many characters on this show (male and female) has slept through families. Steffy is following her mother's footsteps, from the drinking and near disaster to the family lovin'. Taylor worked her way through two different families... and she's...got...SKILLS!

The hair? Between Taylor and Steffy, I can't decide which is WORSE! Wardrobe seems to like making both characters look as bad as they can. Not since the homeless scenes have we seen people dressed so poorly!

• Members

People say that Brooke broke in the the Forrester men but, if I remember correctly, Taylor ping-ponged between Ridge, Eric, Thorne, Ridge, Thorne again before moving onto Lorenzo Lamas, Rick and Bobby Ewing.

• Members

OMG! I think I split my side laughing! That one caught me offguard for a minute. Love that. Isn't it funny how taylor snarked about Brooke swimming the gene pool when she's been in TWO separate gene pools? The writers called Storm taylor's "former lover" coming back to defend her, when she was on trial for Darla's murder. Dear, oh dear!

• Members

Storm... sigh. I loved William deVry SO much. I found him insanely hot and brooding and reassuringly anti-Forrester men. I know B&B won an Emmy for the Katie's Heart SL but I really wish Storm hadn't been killed off. It should have been Donna!

• Members

Yes she did. Brooke faked a pregnancy in 1997 when she found out Taylor was pregnant with Ridge's baby. In order to beat Taylor to confessing her news first, Brooke lied and said she was. She then faked a miscarriage to avoid being caught for her deception. Here's Stephanie confronting her about it

• Members

THis was highly discussed amongst fans, Brookies feverishly defending Brooke. Wowza, this was when the show actually had rootable and loyal fanbases ready to go to war.

I second the WIll DeVry love BTW. They sooo should killed Donna if they wanted to kill a LOgan. 2008 was a HUGE mess for B&B. Worst year ever.

• Members

While Brooke may have truly faked a pregnancy (wasn't there an actual ceremony that stopped because Brooke started cramping as she headed down aisle?) to me, that clip proves nothing. It's Stephanie fixated on proving Brooke's a liar to Ridge, hoping to bust up their marriage, and Brooke being scared Ridge will believe Mother no matter what.

• Members

Stephanie said Brooke faked the pregnancy? She also said that Eric was Ridge's father, for what it's worth. You could also post the vid of Stephanie commenting on the TWO babies BRidge lost together and neither of them matters. At that time, Stephanie CHOSE to believe that Brooke lied. KKL commented that she played the pregnancy for what it was - a real miscarriage. The writers have never said Brooke faked a pregnancy.

DeVry...sexy. I keep hoping he gets the Patty Duke treatment (Storm's previously unknown look-a-like cousin). In a recent blog I wrote that I'd love to have the Logan women have a kick *** estranged Aunt - portrayed by MTS (ex-? Nikki,YnR) or Liz Hubbard (Lucinda, ATWT) to handle Stephanie's bullying ways, who just happened to have a look-a-like son, also portrayed by WDv. Her own husband's drecent eath would leave her feeling alone and sorry that she never made amends with her sister so she decides to get to know her sister's children. Hottie DeVry comes back and someone handles Stephanie, for once.

• Members

When Brooke announced her "pregnancy", Taylor demanded for her to show her proof that she was really pregnant and gave her until her wedding day or else she would tell Ridge that she (Taylor) was pregnant. She wanted a medical exam from a doctor but Brooke had nothing. Brooke arranged to meet with her that day to show her, her "proof", but lied and pushed up the wedding to make sure Taylor was nowhere around and she whisked Ridge away quickly after the ceremony before Taylor could say anything

Archived