B&B: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eeeeeeee! The Steffy/Bill/Katie triangle continues! wub.png

About two weeks ago, as the Hornyberries mess came to an end, a couple of people were positing whether Taylor should go on recurring or leave the canvas completely. I think the last week or so should have put those expectations to bed. I am NO Taylor fan by any stretch (Brooke's my gal usually) but she has been great, from banging on Steffy's bedroom door, to dressing down Bill to telling Katie. The triangle is awesome so far, but her inclusion has really driven this story.

• Members

Heather Tom was off the charts amazing today (Monday). Her acting choices, the direction and writing were spot on. When B&B is good, it's a really good soap with all the classic soap elements. It's raw, real and relatable, like in the days of Irna Phillips, Doug Marland, Agnes Nixon and Bill Bell. Way to go.

• Members

Katie did have her way today. I usually watch the show with my mom and sis and they are newer in to it and they both are becoming fans and they are both are loving this Bill/Katie/Steffy storyline. I just don't get it, I thought at the end of friday's show, Katie had the heart attack but it was at the end of this episode. Oh well It was still good. Love how Katie just collasped to the ground. Can't wait for tomorrow

• Members

Yeah those scenes were very well done. HT was on fire. I loved when Bill turned things around on Katie and she went off

Oh funny bc just last week I suggested that they should move Dayzee into Marcus' orbit and focus on the baby drama with Amber and thats exactly whats happening now. I hope to see the three of them to divert from the usual drama

• Members

I'm not a huge fan of HTom, but dayum....Katie reamed DollarBill a new coinslot today. When she was standing behind him, I saw the crazy-eyes, and thought on another soap, she would have shot him and rolled his body off a cliff.

• Members

Heather Tom ::owned:: those scenes yesterday. You know, I couldn't wait to watch them and they lived up to expectations. It is ironic that soaps nowadays will try and do these crazy tricks and outlandish stuff to rope in viewers... but a man telling his wife that he is in love with somebody else, and her reaction to that, is by far the most watchable and compelling. In my humble opinion.

Archived