B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

I don’t see what the issue is here? If Hunter wanted flexibility to have a break, spend time with family, or pursue other things then good on her. Not sure why it’s frowned upon with these comments. Today, employers provide hybrid and flexible work environments, which employees welcome. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So..I had no idea Shari Shattuck had a website and blog where she talks about Ronn Moss sometimes? Yikesssssss. Someone linked me to it. https://sharishattuck.com/

Some excerpts:

Reminds me of when my ex sued to stop paying child support for the last year after he quit his job. This while I’m the only one of use paying for college. I still have one daughter with two years left at University and he still hasn’t contributed a dime. His wife followed me into the bathroom at the courthouse to mock me in baby talk, what was there to do but laugh? The way some people behave is so crazy, no one would believe it if I put it in a movie. She followed that kindergarten act up with shouting out things from the gallery during the hearing until the bailiff had to order her to be quiet. I kept my tongue then too, but it was hard not to laugh. I mean, it was hysterical!!

Then this one:

My first two husbands didn’t bother to get me a ring. The first marriage was over in a year or so, and I was glad to be clear of it. An expensive ring wasn’t that important to me as a ‘thing’ to own, but as time went on with husband number two and I gave up career opportunities to grow, deliver, and raise two beautiful girls, I realized that it would have been nice for their father to have taken the trouble to maybe make me feel like he noticed the imbalance of that equation with an effort at making me feel appreciated. It didn’t have to be anything expensive, even though he could easily have afforded it, just having him put the thought into trying to make me happy would have been nice.

Edited by Vizion

• Members

That’s quite some tea!!  Ugh! Ronns wife is a bitch…he doesn’t sound like the best either at times (though he always seemed like a nice guy honestly) but he’s married to a child as Shari put it. No wonder Hunter lost her sh*t with her and they had an actual altercation at a party at Ronns house that one time. 

• Members

Woohoo! Thanks a lot!

@slick jones and others: Surprise sighting - Rebecca Budig as Cathy in #1857 (August 1994), a very minor role in a campus scene with Dylan and Jessica.

EDIT: Do we know this actor? I think I have seen his face on various 1990s sitcoms! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

Thank You!!! This is Great To Know! One more moment To Add to Rebecca's 50th Birthday Tribute!!!!

Also I'm Happy To Tell The Sandra Ferguson Episodes Have Began on the YouTube Channel!!!! According to comments she's being well received!!! Great to know her Episodes began in thime for her Birthday! (March 23)