B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A couple questions (sorry if this has been discussed before):

What's going on with the end credits for the early 1990 episodes? Seems like they're just repeating the same one (Deveney Marking directing, Maria Arena script) over and over, having replaced the actual credits. Does this go on for a while?

The 1997 episodes being uploaded to YT right now have zero background music. Surely this isn't how they were broadcast? What's going on over there?! LOL

• Members

On the Videoland there is already E2030 and we have only E1910 so far. Is there any chance of getting at least some small update soon?

I wish any VPN would work in my country, as there are many USA old shows/series I'd like to watch and they're available only on some foreign streaming services which are blocked for many countries.

I have no idea why are they blocking these kind of things as many people are willing to pay to see it in good video quality.

• Members

The Vault has not been working or accepting uploads for several weeks (both the B&B and Y&R/GL vaults). I spoke to @ChickenNuggetz92 and he said he will have to change it over to a new account again, which takes some time. So I guess once that is done we will get a big batch of episodes all at once which is what happened last time. Of course if some angel wants to share via mega/dropmefiles/mediafire etc that would be wonderful and appreciated. 

• Members

I’m not watching the YouTube uploads for this season, but even with Videoland the closing titles for 1987-1990 episodes have been sometimes “fishy”, meaning not in sync of what we have seen onscreen and it sometimes appeared to be the same credits for many episodes. As for the 1997 episodes: they are simply messing things up. We have discussed this a couple of pages back...

Thanks for the detailed recap. I noticed this, too, and was completely unaware during the original watch that Taylor's story was botched up repeatedly probably due to Tylo's outs. 

@slick jonesand other trivia buffs: Any idea who played DR. PARMELL in #1850? a doctor with whom Eric is discussing the proecure of having a vasectomy.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

The longest commitment she gave the show was 97 - 2002. There were still rumors in there she would leave but she never did (I think partly because she had the Spelling court case during that early period). Apparently Bill Bell wouldn't even entertain the thought of recasting. Someone from Twitter posted an old interview with HT where she said a part of what the issue in 2002 was that she had always dealt with Bill and not Brad when it came to having outs or being able to explore other things but by that time Bill already had early onset Alzheimers so she dealt solely with Brad.

It's interesting that even Brad ended up calling and asking her Back