Days: More actors exit

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TVLine has learned that Nadia Bjorlin is leaving the NBC sudser when her contract expires later this summer. “It’s a bittersweet moment for me, but fortunately I have been at these crossroads before, and I’ve always rose to the challenge in everything I pursued,” Bjorlin tells TVLine. “I will miss the cast and crew dearly, and they — including [executive producer] Ken Corday — will always be considered family to me. At the same time, I am excited for where this next chapter in my life takes me.”

• Members

^ Thanks for bringing that over.

I saw that coming for TB, but not really for Nadia or Bren. That's unfortunate, I really like Chloe with Quinn. Taylor just wasn't a good character at all after they let Natalia go and replaced her (the irony of that).

• Members

None of this devastates me too much!

Quinn? As someone said earlier, he looks good shirtless, but that's about the only thing to recommend the actor.

Chloe? Sad for her fans, but the character was played out for me years ago, and Nadia is talented enough to get a gig elsewhere.

Tamara Braun? It was odd replacing Natalia Livingston with her as Taylor, a really dumb casting move, particularly as I thought that NL wasn't doing a bad job in the role.

It's of course too much to hope for, but I'd be doing celebratory cartwheels if the entire Hernandez family, manwhore Daniel and airhog Melanie got the boot next LOL :lol:

• Members

Maybe they will bring back Carrie and Belle. I love Nicole but they really need to move her away from EJ. Maybe with John Black returning

she can get back involved with Brady and some sort of storyline there.

They have a huge hole in their 20-30 year old female cast which is why I was surprised with Nadia's departure.

• Members

ITA. I love her and hope she stays. I wish even more that Mark Hapka would return as Nathan and they could finally get it on.

Daddy McHairy, OTOH? Cannot wait for his useless ass to go auditioning for pilots.

Archived