Days: More actors exit

• Members

Taylor sucked period. NL may have only seemed better in comparison to TB, but the character was still a big fail. So Im guessing we will have to watch her go on for the next 3 months about leaving town until she FINALLY does that. I hope they just kill her off and be done with it.

I wonder what this means for EJ and Nicole. I hope the show keeps them together

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The more people who are fired the more ridiculous it is that Shawn Christian is still hyped as one of their big stars, and that longtime characters like Jen are ruined to try to make him popular.

• Members

NB doesn't even watch Days. He would know how horribly Higley wrote Chloe for the past 2-3 years. Taylor was a fail

with both actresses. All he cares about are his pets and faves anyway. Nadia is nice enough, but great actress no.

• Members

Omg I am DEVASTATED that Nadia Bjorlin was fired! No!! :( Omg just ugh!! :( :( :( :(

LOVE Tams but Taylor is just bad and I'm glad she's leaving, maybe in like a year when Taylor is all forgotten about TB could come back as Ava Benton ;-)

Don't care about Quinn. Bye.

Chloe :(

Thank god!

• Members

So who do you guys think the other person leaving is? They should be firing more. I do think Daniel will be out once Jack and Jenn reunite and so will Gabi after Will comes out and the inevitable "denial" phase of the story ends.

• Members

Definetly wont happen, but Id love to see Greta return and they finally answer the question of her paternity! I could go for the John reveal. You know what, Id have prefered it had she returned and been used in place of Taylor in the EJ/Nicole story, especially since she has history via her mother with Stefano and well she and Nicole are old rivals

Archived