Days: More actors exit

• Members

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/more-exits-days

The bloodbath continues: Soap Opera Digest has learned Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe), Tamara Braun (Taylor) and Bren Foster (Quinn) have been let go as part of the cast trimming Executive Producer Ken Corday talked about in the issue currently on sale.

All I can say is HOT DAMN!!! The overrated TB is gone!!!! Pointless recast as it was :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yes!! I like Tamara but Taylor is such a boring character. Yay to Chloe/Nadia being gone too. She should've never been one of the younger leading females. Come on, I hope Melanie and Daniel are next! Just get rid of Dena Higley's pets!

• Members

Glad Tamara's overrated ass is gone and no I don't feel sorry for her one bit. YEah the writing and character were dreadful but she made it worse.

Sad to see Nadia go. I don't get that at all except she's not tied to a core family on this show.

They missed an opportunity with Chloe and Phillip or Chloe and Brady again. Oh well.

• Members

Taylor has ALWAYS been a worthless and useless character. Told ya guys! It doesnt matter who plays her. The character sucked when Katherine Ellis played her. She sucked under NL and she sucks under Tamra. The character is just horrible and should have never returned. Downright awful

• Administrator

I don't see how Tamara made Taylor worse. The best thing about Tamara being cast is that we never have to see that stupid EJ/Taylor scarf scene (which they replayed a ton of times) again.

• Members

Tamara is a nice actress, but the character is *so* not working. Quinn? Whatever. Nice pecs, that's about all. Chloe is probably most surprising, but she's whored her way through Salem, doesn't have her old Last Blast buddies around, and in general isn't needed nor connected to any core families. I say they're making smart decisions. Now get rid of the Hernandez family.

• Members

TB is overrated period. But the character was a no win no matter who played her. Acting like TB was great enough to overcome the bad writing was

ludicrous. And as corny as that damn scarf stuff was I'd watch that over the dreadful bitchy entitlement and attitude she brought to what was supposed

to still be a good girl even with her in the role. Sorry don't and won't miss her or the character.

Nadia on the other hand its a shame. Dena really wrote Chloe into a corner.

Archived