Days: More actors exit

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This really is becoming a blood bath... and a good one.

TB made the Taylor character completely worse. She was so bad she made EJ unwatchable. Getting rid of NB is ballsy and Quinn is definitely not needed.

I'm looking forward to the other firings.

• Members

Thank you!! ;-) Exciting day!!

Chloe was one of my favorite characters when I started watching DAYS and still is. I personally loved the last blast teen S/L's for the most part & Chloe was always my fave. I am not a fan of what Higley turned her into but I still appreciate and enjoy watching Nadia Bjorlin on my screen. I will miss her so much...I am praying ferociously that Chloe will get a happy ending w/Parker and possibly Philip!

• Members

MELANIE NEEDS TO BE FIRED NEXT!!!! The the biggest mistake Days has made in the casting dept and I have been watching for almost 20 years. Her whiny acting gets on my nerves. They write her as ayoung teen when he should be writtien as a strong young 20 something female. I PRAY PRAY PRAY she is the next one to be fired!!!

• Members

I really wouldn't want Reynolds to be fired since he's the longest running African American, however Abe and Lexie is painful to look at and he just brings her down - always has. I hope the new writer separates them permanently and gives Lexie a great storyline.

• Members

Daniel needs to go more than anyone. They don't seem to grasp how ridiculous he is. And I'm not just saying that because he's with Jennifer. He just never gelled, no matter how hard they tried to promote him. Their devotion to this character reminds me of Max Brady--"the next big thing."

Sadly, if his departure wasn't announced with the others, he probably isn't going. It amazes me that they never stop with the same J&J formula that never worked to begin with--Jack, Jennifer and another man, Jack trying to prove that "this time" he is finally worthy. Even if they have to do a triangle, at this point it should be Jack, Jen and another woman. Cassie would have worked once upon a time.

• Members

A real shame about Chloe being written out. Chloe is one of those characters that is just part of DOOL. You sort of expect to see her the way you do all the other regulars. Quinn I think is a shame because he just started and was such a blank slate they could have done anything they wanted with him. Taylor? Well, good riddance to Tamara Braun and hopefully she never shows up on any show I watch again.

Archived