Days: More actors exit

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was nothing silly about the show years back! I mean, I *totally* bought that storyline where Austin took over Carrie's company without ANY knowledge as to who the president of the company was. I mean, yeah, he did his research. But all those internet sites only referred to the president of the company as "the president of the company" and not Carrie Brady. Nothing silly at all.

• Members

With all these exits, you know what it would be the perfect time for? A stunt! Rivaling the coronation massacre or the night when Salem was shaken by a variety of explosions(Tuscany, the bridge Jack/Jenn was on). That's the DAYS I knew and loved.

• Members

I'm all for an 'event.' That's something I definitely do miss. I know budget is prohibitive, but come on. Block-shoot a bunch of party stuff and figure out a way to choreograph it so you can do lots of breakaways with characters going outside or to another room or whatever. And not in the damn Kiriakis mansion! Nicole and EJ's wedding was the closest we've gotten in a while.

With all the changes coming, something like JER's fashion show return would be cool -- though not something as cheesy/silly as that.

LOL. Or the time Shawn was running around trying to sell his SOOPER SEKRIT ENJUN design or whatever.

• Members

I have to chuckle at reading some of the boards and comments about JOhn and Marlena and Kristin coming back and talking like these characters should be taking over as leads of the show. ALl of these characters should have a presence but as supporting characters IMO. And had Corday axed Higley a year ago, kept on characters like Nick, Chelsea, Belle Shawn Stephanie Phillip and lessened the Hernandez presence, hadn't shoved EJ, Sami, Rafe, and Nicole on screen nonstop, I think the show would be a heck of a lot better positioned than it is now or actually will be bringing back old faves. Its almost like a last ditch gift to the fans because Corday knows the show isn't going to get renewed.

• Members

Those aren't rumors. They're just the rantings of Nelson Branco, who was trying to blame Crystal Chappell's firing on Kristian Alfonso because he doesn't like her and that's it. His display on Twitter last night was appalling and infantile.

And for the record:

@crystalchappell Crystal Chappell

Catching up on the cray rumours...no way Peter would bash and Kristian isn't firing ppl. It's all talk and speculation...moving it forward.

29 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

• Members

I love that these people are getting cut. Isn't Dario, Carly, and Viv leaving too??

I would love Shelle, Chelsea and Nick to come back! Not a fan of Abigail! .... So John, Marlena, and Jack are coming back?

And why are they bringing TB back as Carrie?!?!

Archived